The Pegulas flushed 35 million down the toilet

I know they are billionaires but since 2015 when they hired or extended their now fired coaches and GMs they gave away about $35 Million that they still owe these four. This is based off of Rex's 17.5 million he is still owed, Bylsma 9 million, And since Whaley and Murray recently signed extensions I'm going to be conservative and figure they are still owes about 4 million each. They certainly didn't obtain their wealth by making such bad investments.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad they have made all of these moves, however it is a bit alarming to see. And please don't talk about what ESPN is paying Rex with his fake teeth and once stapled stomach, whatever #s they worked out isn't putting a dent in what the Bills owe him.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they are billionaires but since 2015 when they hired or extended their now fired coaches and GMs they gave away about $35 Million that they still owe these four. This is based off of Rex's 17.5 million he is still owed, Bylsma 9 million, And since Whaley and Murray recently signed extensions I'm going to be conservative and figure they are still owes about 4 million each. They certainly didn't obtain their wealth by making such bad investments.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad they have made all of these moves, however it is a bit alarming to see. And please don't talk about what ESPN is paying Rex with his fake teeth and once stapled stomach, whatever #s they worked out isn't putting a dent in what the Bills owe him.

you are just now figuring that out?

Who gives a flying crap

It's their money, and they will make it back 15 seconds into the first game.

And Terry has made it clear that his goal for the Sabres and Bills isn't to make money. Fracking makes alot more than a pro sports franchise.

Unlike RWS, Pegula is not afraid to spend. He is willing to spend to win. I would say RWS was a heck of alot smarter than we thought. For all the money Pegula has spent the result are the same

Unlike RWS, Pegula is not afraid to spend. He is willing to spend to win. I would say RWS was a heck of alot smarter than we thought. For all the money Pegula has spent the result are the same

Ralph was smarter than the other owners when it came to the CBA.

Not so dumb now!

Not that it matters that much, but there is offset language in Rex's deal and I would bet the same goes for Murray and Bylsma, too.