QB comparative data for Tyrod from Cian Fahey to discuss

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect Crusher the reason why nobody takes you seriously is you simply cannot make points without insulting people and talking down to them.

Simple as that

So then Transplant and JM2009 shouldn't be taken serious either since they both do the same, but to a higher degree.

I'm held to a higher standard because I don't have high regard for Taylor as a player...simple as that.

You've put time in for research?

Doubtful.

Crusher, you started a single thread on BBMB that contained some pretty solid research to discuss. I defended you when that thread closed down because I thought it was unfair and ridiculous.

That's the kind of Crusher I hoped to see over here with a brand new fresh start.

Unfortunately, that thread was an outlier for you.

I don't need to go figure out the throws because nothing is going to convince you to acknowledge any level of promise from Taylor in terms of the QB position as you want it played.

You believe that you're somehow showing objectivity when you acknowledge strengths like "a great deep ball" or "elite athleticism" or "a great runner," except you aren't because you choose pretty much inarguably his universal strengths.

But you get those 17 throws to look at (did you even bother going and watching the throws you?) and pretty much acknowledge that he does what you think he doesn't do well on those throws and now need to see the rest of the throws and get numbers for how many were outside of the pocket rather than in the pocket...?

Crusher, you must be desperate.

Desperate is you rushing defend Taylor at every turn. Starting 19 out of 23 threads on BBMB on Taylor, and then continuing posting strictly Taylor threads here. Even in the Peterman draft thread you had to jump in and insult those who thought he may end up challengin Taylor for his spot.

As for the other stuff you said...it's not even relevant to what I said. You are grasping to these TD throws when I'm not even arguing them. You have tried (desperately) to twist my original point and latch onto this narrative that he does something I thought he didn't, when I never stated anything about his TD passes.

This is a joke at this point discussing this anymore with the majority of posters in this thread. Time to find something else to discuss...this is a complete waste.

Edited by Crusher

Desperate is you rushing defend Taylor at every turn. Starting 19 out of 23 threads on BBMB on Taylor, and then continuing posting strictly Taylor threads here. Even in the Peterman draft thread you had to jump in and insult those who thought he may end up challengin Taylor for his spot.

As for the other stuff you said...it's not even relevant to what I said. You are grasping to these TD throws when I'm not even arguing them. You have tried (desperately) to twist my original point and latch onto this narrative that he does something I thought he didn't, when I never stated anything about his TD passes.

This is a joke at this point discussing this anymore with the majority of posters in this thread. Time to find something else to discuss...this is a complete waste.

hopefully it's on another board. you know, one with puppets.

souless

I know you're afraid of comparing your boy to other QB's.

seems like something a punk kid would post...

So then Transplant and JM2009 shouldn't be taken serious either since they both do the same, but to a higher degree.

I'm held to a higher standard because I don't have high regard for Taylor as a player...simple as that.

held to a higher standard, what a joke you are.

hopefully it's on another board. you know, one with puppets.

souless

seems like something a punk kid would post...

held to a higher standard, what a joke you are.

Hi, fake tough guy.

You are the funniest one of them all because you clearly can't deal with a poster on a message board.

This I enjoy, and look forward to the torment my future posts are sure to cause you.

There's an actual name for this kind of logical fallacy.

I can't think of the name right now, though.

Anyone...?

Besides, did I post an actual assessment by him of Taylor? Do you believe he skews his data because he's enamored with Taylor?

Confirmation bias or arguement from final consequence.

Hi, fake tough guy.

You are the funniest one of them all because you clearly can't deal with a poster on a message board.

This I enjoy, and look forward to the torment my future posts are sure to cause you.

at least you used it singular.

torment? fake tough guy?

you really are a demented souless excuse of a human being.

one does not need to be tough to recognize what a true idiot you are.

I'll be waiting for the torment, LOL

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

the three of you are complete polar opposites on views......the truth on all this is somewhere in the middle.

I am talking about your need to degrade while you post and when you do it you dont just degrade the poster your responding to......to tend to degrade a LOT OF PEOPLE ALL AT THE SAME TIME

If you dialed that back it would be easier to hear you

the three of you are complete polar opposites on views......the truth on all this is somewhere in the middle.

I am talking about your need to degrade while you post and when you do it you dont just degrade the poster your responding to......to tend to degrade a LOT OF PEOPLE ALL AT THE SAME TIME

If you dialed that back it would be easier to hear you

Kinda odd how you only attack him because he doesn't share the same views as you.

Dr Phil has room for you too. Lol.

....surely you could easily include some TBD'ers......maybe Dr Phil gives a discount for group therapy.....

Sounds good. Just let the transplant/jm/crusher threesome open the show.

You are entitled to your opinion sir

Ignoring the petty attacks from both sides is hard to do. Why single out the crusher ? Anyways

The real discussions start after the jets game.

Sounds good. Just let the transplant/jm/crusher threesome open the show.

Ignoring the petty attacks from both sides is hard to do. Why single out the crusher ? Anyways

The real discussions start after the jets game.

All message boards are the same. This one is no different. Crusher called people names and was even nastier on the BBMB. He was probably told to quiet it down in here some.

I know you're afraid of comparing your boy to other QB's.

Only response to this is-TT is the bills starter. He is not terrible. "Your boy" comments make me think that you won't root for the team to win because he is the starter. Take the season off if you have to then. Even when EJ started that last game I rooted for him. I want to win. That is the bottom line for fans, or is supposed to be. A few from the BBMB and a few on this board have different agendas then winning, this season.

Bang... you and I just had a discussion about what you called something "petty" by me yesterday. Here you're being dismissive of Shaw for pointing something out that actually seems like a natural thought:

You're asking how Taylor would have done with Fitz's WRs, so it sure seems like a point of at least questionable comparison.

I'm really not trying to pick a fight here... and maybe you're just having some Internet fun... but just be wary of the way you point your finger...

I heart you so much :flirt:

umderstood :flirt: Edited by Bangarang

Dude, I won't pretend to be innocent, but you pretty clearly like to start $H!+ and use much more vitriol ("clowns and fools," "transplant's got it hard for Taylor," etc) than almost anyone else.

Stop pretending you should be viewed as a martyr :doh:

Kinda odd how you only attack him because he doesn't share the same views as you.

Dr Phil has room for you too. Lol.

On TBD attacking pro-Taylor fans is not allowed. Attacking anti-Taylor, or even people who are not anti-him but see no evidence he is a possible long term solution is fine.

I think the mods here generally do a fantastic job. But the Taylor thing has not been moderated fairly IMO.