Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

54 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Please no Rosen, Allen or Falk. Yes to Darnold, Rudolph, Mayfield or Jackson. Watch Lock move up.

I think I’d be happiest with any of Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Jackson, in that order. Wouldn’t be thrilled with Allen, but I’d just accept it as Buffalo not being able to have nice things. No thank you to Rudolph. He’s too big to have such a soft arm, somethings not right there.

13 hours ago, SWATeam said:

Allen just shot up my list

Good luck with that

8 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Please no Rosen, Allen or Falk. Yes to Darnold, Rudolph, Mayfield or Jackson. Watch Lock move up.

I'd say Rosen is number one this year, but my number one is Mayfield and I hope we get him.

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sure you haven't ;)

16 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Good luck with that

I'd say Rosen is number one this year, but my number one is Mayfield and I hope we get him.

Sure you haven't ;)

Hey....maybe he wants to play in Chip Kelly’s read option. :D

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I wish the Bills had hired John Dorsey as asst GM or head of scouting at a salary he could not refuse.

I trust his judgement on drafting , especially QB. Browns will have a lights out draft from here out    jmo

Well, getting Darnold or Rosen is certainly a good start...throw in another top 5 pick from the Texans and they are on their way to turning themselves around...If they end up making the playoffs before the Bills, I’m not sure if there is a bigger slap in the face than that...but I could definitely see it happening.

6 hours ago, ALF said:

I wish the Bills had hired John Dorsey as asst GM or head of scouting at a salary he could not refuse.

I trust his judgement on drafting , especially QB. Browns will have a lights out draft from here out    jmo

...just hope that some of these high ranking personnel guys Beane hired on Pegula's dime show their stuff......especially with our draft capital....

19 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

My posts regarding QBs coming out in the draft are going to get repetitive, but I care not.

Mayfield and Jackson are busts waiting to happen and Darnold will struggle as well.

Rosen, Rudolph and Allen are the only QBs I care about the Bills drafting.

I get that he has literally nothing around him, but Allen just has too many shades of EJ for me for comfort. 

11 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

My posts regarding QBs coming out in the draft are going to get repetitive, but I care not.

Mayfield and Jackson are busts waiting to happen and Darnold will struggle as well.

Rosen, Rudolph and Allen are the only QBs I care about the Bills drafting.

Allen is garbage

And Mayfield is going to be a stud.

8 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Mayfield is not a leader of men.  He's an undersized, immature punk that will be exposed at the next level.  You'll see.

Wrong, he is a leader as all his teammates love him and follow him. So he grabbed his crouch, where is the moral outrage over the Kansas players not shaking his hand. He has a dui, big deal A LOT of good people do. 

What you call his immaturity is his fiery competitiveness and is something this sad franchise needs.

Mayfield may fail but it won't be because of his attitude. Kid is a born competitor and will do whatever it takes to be successful.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

10 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wrong, he is a leader as all his teammates love him and follow him. So he grabbed his crouch, where is the moral outrage over the Kansas players not shaking his hand. He has a dui, big deal A LOT of good people do. 

What you call his immaturity is his fiery competitiveness and is something this sad franchise needs.

Mayfield may fail but it won't be because of his attitude. Kid is a born competitor and will do whatever it takes to be successful.

We have a long ways until the draft and this topic will be debated ad-nauseam, but just so you know, you're classifying CLEAR red flags as "fiery competitiveness".  

No doubt, he's a great college QB, just like many before him, but his size nor his antics translate well at the NFL level.  

Personally, there's a couple of guys that I think are better suited to making the transition and succeeding in the NFL (so guys that I'm quietly rooting for), but I don't honestly care who the pick is as long as they're not sitting back and waiting for the whoever happens to fall to them.

Think that Rudolph is the guy you like and think there's a chance he could fall to you?  Don't wait, just go get him.

As long as it's someone they've done their homework on and believe can be their guy, do it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.