Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

I had a thought amidst the Tyrod benching.  Is it possible that they have reached a decision on their target at the position this week?  Does anyone have the list of what games scouts were at?  Perhaps the Bills fell in love with a guy, will move heaven and earth to get him, and decided to give Peterman a test run in the mean time?  Wishful thinking but humor me.  Anyone know what games the Bills were at this weekend?

Scouts from 20 teams are credentialed to attend the game. Here's the list of teams, per USC:

» Bears 
» Bills 
» Browns 
» Cardinals 
» Chargers 
» Chiefs 
» Colts 
» Cowboys 
» Dolphins 
» Eagles 
» Falcons 
» Giants 
» Jaguars 
» Jets 
» Lions 
» Patriots 
» Ravens 
» Redskins 
» Saints 
» Steelers

• Thank you (+1) 1

Jarrett Stidham is a name to keep a very close eye on.

He has really good pro potential and I can see him skyrocketing up the charts like Wentz did.

This is the kid that could be the Bills first round QB, if they go that direction and how they feel about Peterman going forward.

17 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Music to my ears. SOOOO TIRED of the Bills picking potential and not production. Really wanted Allen to blossom but that didn't happen.

If Peterman is good I wouldn't trade up for any QB and just pick the best available.

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

Jarrett Stidham is a name to keep a very close eye on.

He has really good pro potential and I can see him skyrocketing up the charts like Wentz did.

This is the kid that could be the Bills first round QB, if they go that direction and how they feel about Peterman going forward.

Only saw one game, but wasn't impressed.

36 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Rudolph is sliding.  The knock on him is that he can throw to guys who are opened but not contested.  Also doesn't go through progression is what they are saying.  He is projected mid round pick.

No way he ends up a mid round pick. No way. As the season has gone on some of the warts in Rudolph's game have surfaced but it is not an unwillingness to throw contested balls - just watch the 2nd half of the Bedlam game back. 

He is still a back of the 1st top of the 2nd QB. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.