Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

9 hours ago, JohnC said:

For what? A prostrate exam? Before submitting to the bend over indignity make sure the person doing the exam is not wearing a SB ring. The passage way can not handle the cargo coming through. 

Sadly, this sounds like someone who speaks from experience. My condolences, and I hope you heal up nicely. (But refrain from sharing stories of your recovery, I might add.) 

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Sadly, this sounds like someone who speaks from experience. My condolences, and I hope you heal up nicely. (But refrain from sharing stories of your recovery, I might add.) 

I have had numerous exams. There is no need to send condolences. The protrusion was not a problem. However, there is an indignity to the scene of dropping one's pants and bending over and waiting for the act. :o

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

I have had numerous exams. There is no need to send condolences. The protrusion was not a problem. However, there is an indignity to the scene of dropping one's pants and bending over and waiting for the act. :o

I’ve had the exam, but never with a Super Bowl ring. THAT would be a game changer! 

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Kyle Boller did the same thing, didn't turn out too well for him. Takes more than a strong arm to be a QB. A lot of people in the know think Josh Allen is the Bills target.

Curiosity.........

1.  Do you think Lamar Jackson is a better prospect than Patrick Mahomes was at this time last year?

2.  If Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes were in the same draft, which would you want on the Bills?

On February 23, 2018 at 12:08 PM, PIZ said:

Curiosity.........

1.  Do you think Lamar Jackson is a better prospect than Patrick Mahomes was at this time last year?

2.  If Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes were in the same draft, which would you want on the Bills?

I'd take Jackson because he has dominated big games and he's more explosive than Mahomes

The CBA is hurting the NFL by not letting teams develop a new QB in the off season a lot more. Working on mechanics and film learning to read defences. 

No contact but a lot of work needed with coaches. Now more then ever a drafted QB needs to sit out 1 or 2 years and watch from the booth with a coach 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.