My draft strategy if Trubisky is still on the board

Whaley should have the trade worked out before he drafts Trubisky. Otherwise, how do you feel about keeping Trubisky if no favorable trade is offered?

I would pass on Trubisky at ten. I only make the pick if the trade is already agreed.

I like Howard, Davis, or a DB at #10 over any QB in this draft.

I dont want a QB but if it went down like that and the Bills are set on a QB take Mahomes.

I like Kizer a bit more. He just sounds like a bright kid in every interview I have heard. But I would be ok with Mahomes in this scenario as well.

I have ZERO interest in a QB that folds up like a cheap lawn chair in crunch time.

Besides, we already have a guy that can do that.

Agree 100%... but I would still do the trade, but draft the best TE/CB available.

The thing is if Trubisky falls to number 10 isn't that a sign that teams don't covet him enough to make a huge Wentz like trade up? If Houston is in love with him and they want to do a trade up I don't think you are getting their 2nd this year plus their 1st next year. A more realistic trade down would probably look like Houston's 25th, their 2nd this year, plus Cleveland's 4th this year, and their 4th next year for Trubisky/Pick 10. The Bills can fill a lot of needs at pick 25 then circle back in the 2nd round with 2 picks and add the 1st pick of the 4th round a round where the Bills currently don't have a pick. The Bills also stash a 4th next year to sweeten the deal.

That would be a good trade for both sides but I don't see that coming to fruition.

marino obrien brady warner karr Montana wilson dalton even kelly....

Qb is hard to scout. The overall opinion with mt is hes really good but only 13 games. So it makes sense hes viewed as a mid 1st