What games will you be attending this year?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to make the Home Opener, but that constitutes the longest travel. Working on long term project near Columbia, SC, @ Carolina and @ Atlanta are real possibilities. Also got an invite from an old friend last night 'to sing Auld Lang Syne' on South Beach. A Bills win would make ringing in '18 SWEET!

Cincinnati game as that's a "home" one for me.

Also, one of the December home games. Probably either the Dolphins or Colts so I can potentially see a win........

Anyone within the sound of my voice: If you're coming to Cincy, PM me.

I was young when this streak started, but am heading in the direction you took. Running out of gasoline as a fan. I'm hooked on the ritual and the companions, not on the team.

Yeah when I first started getting seasons tickets we used to have 14 guys. Over the years guys have moved away and bailed out. It is just me & this other friend now & we bring out 2 sons. Guys that used to have seasons with us pop in from time to time, usualy for the opener or if we have a night game. There were times in my late 20s when we get up to the stadium at 6am & we would get a keg, cook breakfast, make lunch before the game & then go back to my friends house that lived down the street from me & watch the 4pm/night games. We usually ordered a sheet & bucket of wings when we got back to his house. Had to be a 10,000 calorie day for everybody. Now if I did that I think I would have a heart attack right on the spot. My wife when I would get home would say, what do you possibly do all day at that place???? Those were good times. I miss those days.

Bills @ Falcons​

Bills @ Panthers

I'm in the A right now so I been waiting​ 3 years for them to play the NFC South

We're going to the same games. Should be fun in the new Mercedes Benz dome. I can see the construction from my office.

Edited by Just in Atlanta