18th Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT)

Just Jack

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT), now in it's 18th year, before the game against the Jets in Week 1.

Bring your own drinks, we'll provide water/Gatorade, bring food to share.

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

TBD group tickets this year? May be tough with a Jets opener.

They have made group tickets difficult to get, in general. They hold back waiting for more season ticket sales.

It will never be like the year when Jay got 100 tickets together!

I remember doing a couple group events with you back in the 90's, right before TBD became a reality.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Look forward to seeing you once again!

You too, my friend.

Seeing everybody at the HOT is as big a highlight of my trip as the game itself. It's always a good time with a good group of folks.

Edited by devldog131

I will need to be leaving immediately after the game. I am taking Katie the girl I've been seeing a couple of weeks ago we are just doing the Friendship thing and she's an amazing woman. she has to work monday

Edited by Boyst62

I will need to be leaving immediately after the game. I am taking Katie the girl I've been seeing a couple of weeks ago we are just doing the Friendship thing and she's an amazing woman. she will have to call my C-section Monday morning at 7:30 so we have to leave immediately after the game

If (iff) I am reading this correctly:

File this under:

"Gee... Some things you may not want to know public: Decorum and the better part of professionalism"

Can't we all just wait for these days to go maintstream:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/09/0919_robotsurgery.html

And heck, it's been 16 years sincet that article. She'd be able to do the C-Section right from Hammer's Lot via her Android device. Maybe do a bowling ball shot during pre-op.

How great it would be! You won't have to speed South 10 hours, get some road sleep and be fresh as a daisy in the morning.

What a great memory!

/shaking my head...

If (iff) I am reading this correctly:

File this under:

"Gee... Some things you may not want to know public: Decorum and the better part of professionalism"

Can't we all just wait for these days to go maintstream:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/09/0919_robotsurgery.html

And heck, it's been 16 years sincet that article. She'd be able to do the C-Section right from Hammer's Lot via her Android device. Maybe do a bowling ball shot during pre-op.

How great it would be! You won't have to speed South 10 hours, get some road sleep and be fresh as a daisy in the morning.

What a great memory!

/shaking my head...

infixed the grammar issue but seriously it's not an issue. She will sleep on the bed the whole way home