I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!&#33

R. Rich

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So not knowing what this was, I clicked on the links and I think I'm basically looking down on you sleeping at the Red Roof Inn right now. It feels oddly creepy.

wait, it was still running? Thought I turned it off. Bwahahaha

It'll come in handy for you and your kids. I use it for my parents and they keep the track of me when on trips so I don't have to call etc

I'm looking forward to the game as every opening day game.But I got to admit that even if Tyrod goes for 300 and 3 tds and Shady goes for a buck fifty and Zay catches 10 for 130, it's still against the Jets. And that alone kinda takes away the feel of progress and accomplishment. And you better believe the media will look at it that way as well. Big deal, they beat the Jets.

Edited by billsbackto81

I'm looking forward to the game as every opening day game.But I got to admit that even if Tyrod goes for 300 and 3 tds and Shady goes for a buck fifty and Zay catches 10 for 130, it's still against the Jets. And that alone kinda takes away the feel of progress and accomplishment. And you better believe the media will look at it that way as well. Big deal, they beat the Jets.

I enjoy every win regardless of team. I'm not underestimating their D but they have no real threat on offense, so it could be pretty lopsided.

division rival who swept the bills last season, I'd be happy with a W.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973