Do You BitCoin?

Foxx

28 minutes ago, Augie said:

We bought a Buckhead townhouse from a young guy who sold a company and made some good money. (We rented to our son and DIL - for about half the market rent.)  He decided to become a day trader. We continued to get some of his mail. After about a year the mail became predominantly past due notices. 

I’m not referring to Big Turk or anyone else in particular. I’m just saying it’s not as easy as it looks, and most people are not as smart as they think they are. Sucks to learn that lesson the hard way. 

Stop losses are a thing. A lot of people think it's easy and never put the time or the hard work into learning and honing their craft and just do it Willie Nillie. That's not me. If I go into something I am all in. I learn everything I can about it, I put the time and effort into it and I study it as much as I can. Then I test out what I learn, make mistakes, refine it, go back and test it out, make different mistakes, not the same ones, and continue until I make fewer and fewer mistakes. 

And I am a quick study in pretty much anything I do. I have good instincts with this tho...even from the first time I started I was able to see and identify things pretty quickly and while I made a lot of early mistakes, a lot of what I thought would happen did happen. I didn't have the full understanding of the market makers and the whales manipulate prices in crypto and how to detect it most times like I do now...crypto operates with different rules than the stock market does. But once you know those rules you can make money far more rapidly than with stocks.

On 1/28/2022 at 12:18 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

For the XLM folks, and as an ALGO guy, great article here:

https://www.yahoo.com/now/iso-20022-cryptos-5-compliant-194204661.html

Get into the 5 coins listed in that article now. ISO 20022 is the future. Coinbase is already doing a ton of work to ensure and maintain compliance as well.

I'm hoping XLM does well.  I bought a bunch years ago after extensive research...yeah, no.  I just liked the name. ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had some crypto stolen from me just the other day.  I have no idea how it happened since I was on my secured home network and didn't fall for any phishing.  I can see where it was transferred to but have no idea what to do next.  Thankfully it wasn't a large amount.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 1:13 PM, Big Turk said:

Stop losses are a thing. A lot of people think it's easy and never put the time or the hard work into learning and honing their craft and just do it Willie Nillie. That's not me. If I go into something I am all in. I learn everything I can about it, I put the time and effort into it and I study it as much as I can. Then I test out what I learn, make mistakes, refine it, go back and test it out, make different mistakes, not the same ones, and continue until I make fewer and fewer mistakes. 

And I am a quick study in pretty much anything I do. I have good instincts with this tho...even from the first time I started I was able to see and identify things pretty quickly and while I made a lot of early mistakes, a lot of what I thought would happen did happen. I didn't have the full understanding of the market makers and the whales manipulate prices in crypto and how to detect it most times like I do now...crypto operates with different rules than the stock market does. But once you know those rules you can make money far more rapidly than with stocks.

Every gambler talks about themselves in the same way. 

Record your transactions here in real time and let us see your positions as they take shape, not after the fact in paragraph form. 

TBBIlls—what happened to BTC to 90K (measured in USD of course) by November? 

On 12/7/2021 at 9:57 AM, DrDawkinstein said:

I was mostly joking. Didnt do too much, or as much as I'd like. More Algo (as always) and some LRC.

ALGO down 50% since this time frame to today. Updates? 

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Every gambler talks about themselves in the same way. 

Record your transactions here in real time and let us see your positions as they take shape, not after the fact in paragraph form. 

TBBIlls—what happened to BTC to 90K (measured in USD of course) by November? 

I posted a P&L in January of +19.7K with a trade success rate of over 82%. 

Similar numbers for February, pending month end. 

But I guess it's luck right. Lmao...

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

I posted a P&L in January of +19.7K with a trade success rate of over 82%. 

Similar numbers for February, pending month end. 

But I guess it's luck right. Lmao...

I bought Google at $12/share, am writing from my yacht in the USVI, and look like Brad Pitt. 

Maybe you missed where I said show your trade activity right here in this thread as you make it. Anyone can anonymously claim they made money after the fact. Tell us your next big move when you make it, not after you allegedly make it. 

Flex up bro. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I bought Google at $12/share, am writing from my yacht in the USVI, and look like Brad Pitt. 

Maybe you missed where I said show your trade activity right here in this thread as you make it. Anyone can anonymously claim they made money after the fact. Tell us your next big move when you make it, not after you allegedly make it. 

Flex up bro. 

PNL5.PNG

PNL6.PNG

Flex up bro. 

PNL7.PNG

PNL8.PNG

Flex up bro. 

PNL9.PNG

PNL10.PNG

Flex up bro. 

PNL1.PNG

PNL2.PNG

Flex up bro. 

PNL2.PNG

PNL4.PNG

Flex up bro. 

In case you don't feel like adding it up, here is a spreadsheet version.

image.thumb.png.c5fc79e6341519b0c1dd762b52dece85.png

Flex up bro. 

Now go choke on that chicken wing bone and piss off. No time to argue with peons who can't comprehend how it's possible and think everyone would have their success rate. I have money to make today.

Feel free to follow me on twitter if you want real time plays, I post there regularly and my followers are pretty f***king happy usually.

@CryptoNasty75

Edited by Big Turk

47 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

PNL5.PNG

PNL6.PNG

PNL7.PNG

PNL8.PNG

PNL9.PNG

PNL10.PNG

PNL1.PNG

PNL2.PNG

PNL2.PNG

PNL4.PNG

In case you don't feel like adding it up, here is a spreadsheet version.

image.thumb.png.c5fc79e6341519b0c1dd762b52dece85.png

Now go choke on that chicken wing bone and piss off. No time to argue with peons who can't comprehend how it's possible and think everyone would have their success rate. I have money to make today.

Feel free to follow me on twitter if you want real time plays, I post there regularly and my followers are pretty f***king happy usually.

@CryptoNasty75

Are you trying to set a Twitter record for posts where no one responds? 

Again, record your predictions here. Flex up bro!

40 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Are you trying to set a Twitter record for posts where no one responds? 

Again, record your predictions here. Flex up bro!

Pfft. Go run your schtick somewhere else bro.  I'm setting a record for people who listen to me makin dollars...up about 4K today. Probably more than what you make in 3 months at your job flipping burgers.

Got nothing to say other than weak ass sh!t cause I just shut you up with results. Results talk, bullsh!t walks. Start walking.

Edited by Big Turk

6 hours ago, John Adams said:

Ha, yeah. Hanging in there. Here's my ALGO story/approach:

Holding and buying more here and there. Plus, my main source of ALGOs isnt buying. It's mining through a few different projects, and staking. Even with the price way down, I'm still in a good spot and not in the red (yet). Mining and Staking are KEY to doing well in crypto. If you arent generating "free" coins, it's tough to get ahead.

For example, I got in early and big on that PlanetWatch project I posted about earlier. ROI'ed on the equipment in the first 3 weeks. And have been generating free coins for 3 months (about 15 ALGO/day). Got into the new OCTORAND gaming project early, and it's paid off big time in just a couple weeks (I sold out of that one already).

I'm not day-trading this stuff. Everything I do is a long term (3-5 years or more) plan. ALGO is pretty new on that scale.

And I know that the crypto market is extremely volatile. ALGO is pretty much back to where it was in the beginning of last year when I first got in, and then saw a couple jumps to the $2.50 range. I might cash out a bunch if/when it gets back to $3. And will still leave a big pile of ALGOs in my wallet for the loooong term, just in case.

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Cool story bro. 

INTERNET FLEX level up!

Yeah it definitely is a cool story.  Much better than the ones you don't have to tell.

31 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ha, yeah. Hanging in there. Here's my ALGO story/approach:

Holding and buying more here and there. Plus, my main source of ALGOs isnt buying. It's mining through a few different projects, and staking. Even with the price way down, I'm still in a good spot and not in the red (yet). Mining and Staking are KEY to doing well in crypto. If you arent generating "free" coins, it's tough to get ahead.

For example, I got in early and big on that PlanetWatch project I posted about earlier. ROI'ed on the equipment in the first 3 weeks. And have been generating free coins for 3 months (about 15 ALGO/day). Got into the new OCTORAND gaming project early, and it's paid off big time in just a couple weeks (I sold out of that one already).

I'm not day-trading this stuff. Everything I do is a long term (3-5 years or more) plan. ALGO is pretty new on that scale.

And I know that the crypto market is extremely volatile. ALGO is pretty much back to where it was in the beginning of last year when I first got in, and then saw a couple jumps to the $2.50 range. I might cash out a bunch if/when it gets back to $3. And will still leave a big pile of ALGOs in my wallet for the loooong term, just in case.

I used to believe that, but honestly when your positions go down as much as they do when prices drop, it's better not to own any crypto and just trade future contracts.  Short when it's going down, long when it's going up.  Print money in either direction.

Edited by Big Turk

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah it definitely is a cool story.  Much better than the ones you don't have to tell.

Why not tell us your trades as they happen?

That would be the real flex. 

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Short when it's going down, long when it's going up.  Print money in either direction.

Wait a sec, wait a sec. Let me get a pen and paper. 

48 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I do, on Twitter.

You make a lot of triangles, Ws, and Ms on Twitter. Not interested in being your 450th follower and you filling my feed with posts no one comments on. 

Tell us when you make your LONG buys (when it's going up, right? Am I doing this right? Buy long when it's going up?) right when they happen. Just do it here. You spent two paragraphs telling us how brilliant you are. Just asking for proof. Let's see it. Make a resume right here at OTW. 

And no, one list of trades, who knows how filtered, is not proof. Nor is a spreadsheet with numbers adding up to $19K. (I guess that's supposed to wow me?). 

If you feel the need to brag, bring the proof. Or don't. Your call. 

I would feel 1000000000000x more confident in @Chef Jim managing my money than following your tips, and he can't stand me!

Edited by John Adams

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

You make a lot of triangles, Ws, and Ms on Twitter. Not interested in being your 450th follower and you filling my feed with posts no one comments on. 

Tell us when you make your LONG buys (when it's going up, right? Am I doing this right? Buy long when it's going up?) right when they happen. Just do it here. You spent two paragraphs telling us how brilliant you are. Just asking for proof. Let's see it. Make a resume right here at OTW. 

And no, one list of trades, who knows how filtered, is not proof. Nor is a spreadsheet with numbers adding up to $19K. (I guess that's supposed to wow me?). 

If you feel the need to brag, bring the proof. Or don't. Your call. 

I would feel 1000000000000x more confident in @Chef Jim managing my money than following your tips, and he can't stand me!

I discuss football on here 99% of the time.  I discuss crypto on twitter 99% of the time.  

Didn't filter anything, it's a direct list of trades from Kucoin futures. I have no interest in managing anyone's money, nor do I care if they want to listen to what I am saying.  Go put your money in bonds and get that safe 1% interest for all I care.  I'm planning to leave my software engineering job by summer and trade futures full time.  Far more profitable and a lot more fun. And I am f***ing phenomenal at it.

If you don't like it, too bad.  I'm not here to please you.  You want the info that's how you get it.  Or don't. No sweat off my back bro, you are the one asking me. This isn't Burger King, you don't get to have it your way.

I hear you are a lawyer, anon.  Probably like the dude from Better Call Saul.

Edited by Big Turk