Do You BitCoin?

Foxx

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

But you don't really have it though because you sent for coin to a 3rd party who now owns it and has no obligation to return it to you.  Also, you have no legal recourse for recovering your crypto if it turns out you sent it to people who are less than honorable.  Kinda makes me wonder why a group that is turning out annualized returns of 2 billion percent is accepting $770 buy ins.

Not your keys, not your coins!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 11:32 AM, Doc said:

What’s story/advice on ETH?

Throw something at it consistently every payday, whatever won't hurt you if it doesn't work out, stop looking at the price obsessively and don't sell. Proven winning strategy for eth and btc.

As far as the technicals go, too much to explain and I'd do poorly with it. However it is no doubt worth your time to read this! Worst case scenario you read a book, best case scenario you understand the technology and hop on board early for the single most life changing event well ever see. 

https://amzn.to/2Z37A5o

• Like (+1) 2

I heard this Shib coin is going to be listed on Robinhood after the year is over along with the crypto wallets "End of the tax year". Not sure if it will do anything to that meme coin but I bought 200million just in case. Little over $4.5k but hey... You never know. So I just bought it on Coinbase and will forget about it till something happens.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Shib passed Doge with now over $33 billion market cap. Of course this will flip flop but the fact it did so quickly while not even being listed on Robinhood yet is crazy.

Yeah.  Bought a chunk of them (because I didn't buy as much as I should have of Doge) and am seeing a nice gain, which I attribute to the news that Robinhood will list them soon.  Obviously, I hope it continues to rise.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 10:12 AM, TBBills said:

Ride the wave Bitcoin Futures pegged around 62-63k by end of OCT. So far last 4 months at least has followed the pattern.

Looking at 95k-98k by the end of November. Let's see what happens if it finally breaks the trend but so far it hasn't.

When the new Quantum Financial System is ushered in (soon), the only coins in use will be the ISO 20022 certified coins. That's the XRP and XLM families, Algorand, IOTA, and a few more.

BTC and ETH and most others will go in the dumper. 99% of coins will be worth zero. Write it down.

Interledger Protocol family ISO 20022.jpg

On 11/11/2021 at 5:07 PM, Poleshifter said:

When the new Quantum Financial System is ushered in (soon), the only coins in use will be the ISO 20022 certified coins. That's the XRP and XLM families, Algorand, IOTA, and a few more.

BTC and ETH and most others will go in the dumper. 99% of coins will be worth zero. Write it down.

I'm big on Algorand right now.

Also just procured a few of these Awair Elements that mine PLANETs which are on the Algorand network. Pretty cool little gadget for monitoring air quality, and each one mines about 23 PLANETs/day (currently at $.35/token). Hoping for a little pop and then flip em into Algos.

Oct2020Amazon1_1024x1024.jpg?v=160270442

On 11/11/2021 at 5:07 PM, Poleshifter said:

Actually BTC and ETH are updating to counter this. Not to worry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are any of you guys suffering from the tumbling Bitcoin value?

You can save your investment if you trade your BTC for Stellar Lumens (XLM).

If you have the Lobstr wallet, you can then swap those XLM for XRP. This will make you wealthy, moreso than holding BTC which will soon go to zero.

Don't say you weren't warned. But then who the hell am I? Just a smart guy - not perfect, though. But I am going to have some VERY LARGE GAINS fairly soon. Not sure yet what to do with a million dollars, but I'll think of something.

• Haha (+1) 2