Do You BitCoin?

Foxx

• 3 weeks later...

What i love about this stuff is you buy it and tell some celeb or billionaire to tweet about it and it will rise for a quick gain.

Oh and i cannot forget buying in right before futures expire b.c the prices tank depending on where the money is bet. 

Edited by TBBills

5 hours ago, Doc said:

It’s going up a lot more this morning as well. Crazy.  I knew I should’ve bought a lot more than I did.

There will be other opportunities. DOGE's entire purpose is a short-term pump and dump. There is no other utility for it.

On the opposite side tho... Anyone into Helium Networks and their HNT?

They have a pretty good idea behind their crypto. They are building out there IoT Wifi network by having people (us) host their hotspots. Buy one and plug it into power and your home internet connection, and the device mines their coin based on how much data your hotspot passes. They have contracts with things like trackable dog collars and scooter-share companies to use their network. It uses negligible power and bandwidth, and for folks in populated areas can be a real "magic money box". Especially if there are other Helium hotspots in your area that can talk to each other. They also earn coins (rewards) by talking to other hotspots.

I have friends whose hotspots are generating 5-10 coins a day. And their price has steadily climbed from $4 to now at $15. That's $75-$150 a day doing for nothing.

My hotspot is on order and supposed to arrive in May. I kinda wish I bought 3 or 4 of them at once now.

More info here: https://www.helium.com/

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

There will be other opportunities. DOGE's entire purpose is a short-term pump and dump. There is no other utility for it.

They have a pretty good idea behind their crypto. They are building out there IoT Wifi network by having people (us) host their hotspots. Buy one and plug it into power and your home internet connection, and the device mines their coin based on how much data your hotspot passes. They have contracts with things like trackable dog collars and scooter-share companies to use their network. It uses negligible power and bandwidth, and for folks in populated areas can be a real "magic money box". Especially if there are other Helium hotspots in your area that can talk to each other. They also earn coins (rewards) by talking to other hotspots.

I have friends whose hotspots are generating 5-10 coins a day. And their price has steadily climbed from $4 to now at $15. That's $75-$150 a day doing for nothing.

My hotspot is on order and supposed to arrive in May. I kinda wish I bought 3 or 4 of them at once now.

Wish i was in a busier area, id be all over that. Feel like i missed any chance at mining btc being profitable. The blockchains are getting harder, and theres a chit ton of super computer labs out there soaking everything up

Time to buy back in soon. Thanks for the crazy wave which I cannot find out why it did that other than maybe the doge scare. Robinhood wouldn't let me sell my doge as high as i wanted but still .40 off each that was bought at .12 will work for me. 

You know what maybe Turkey banning Crypto payments is part of it.

Edited by TBBills

19 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I cashed out early as well. Smh

Four co-workers all cashed out over $70k on friday. One was close to $250,000.  

The volatility allows you to buy and sell on the wave crests. People always saving these, I told my buddy to sell and he said he was holding on. Why not sell for profit and buy when it tanks like it always does. 

Sure I never get max price but i do set my profit limits to make a very sizable profit.

Just paid the tax man on 2019, they really want that money for trading cryptocurrency.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The volatility allows you to buy and sell on the wave crests. People always saving these, I told my buddy to sell and he said he was holding on. Why not sell for profit and buy when it tanks like it always does. 

Sure I never get max price but i do set my profit limits to make a very sizable profit.

Just paid the tax man on 2019, they really want that money for trading cryptocurrency.

A former customer does that with Bitcoin and I’m sure others now. Watched him make $100-$200 in an hour a couple times. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/16/2021 at 2:57 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

Really trying to understand this......I live in a pretty urban area and was trying to figure out whether the cost of the unit could get paid back.