Do You BitCoin?

Foxx

^^^^^  @Foxx, first, i shudder every time i see you made a post here..think it is gunna say BTC just sailed through 20K and I am gunna put a stick in my eye.

2nd, I dont get what was "shocking" about Trumps speech? Does that dude  think he was referring to cyrpto when he says "digital economy"?

Edited by plenzmd1

Inbox > Message Detail 
Print    Previous  Next
Subject: Security Alert. Your accounts was compromised. You need to change password!
From: Lily <comentario@celsoferramentas.com.br>    (Not Junk)     
Date:    Thu, Jun 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.
I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $500 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 3N1qXUJE1cASPLuKCceU1ErmFZvGRgieeM

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Best regards!

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

^^^^^  @Foxx, first, i shudder every time i see you made a post here..think it is gunna say BTC just sailed through 20K and I am gunna put a stick in my eye.

2nd, I dont get what was "shocking" about Trumps speech? Does that dude  think he was referring to cyrpto when he says "digital economy"?

nope, hasn't sailed past 20K yet.... if the current sideways trend continues, we may be looking at a wedge developing.

i posted the Tweet mainly for Trumps comments. personally, according to what i believe is coming, i do not find them shocking, at all.

you have to understand what his words mean in the context of what is happening within the G-20. it goes back to my earlier posting about events that have happened with FATF and other notable excerpts from the meetings.

disclaimer here... i am reading between the lines somewhat and my biases cloud objective opinion. take it for what it's worth.

;)

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I can't wait until this crashes.

I don't know why you want it to crash. I wish I got in it when my buddy told me all those years ago. I am happy for the fellow Bills fans who took a risk and and seeing the payoff happening. 

I would love if Foxx would give us any tips like is it too late to invest or is it too late to start making bitcoins?

I read that Bitcoin has a limit so I guess missing out was meant to be for me.

Edited by Boca BIlls

6 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

I don't know why you want it to crash. I wish I got in it when my buddy told me all those years ago. I am happy for the fellow Bills fans who took a risk and and seeing the payoff happening. 

I would love if Foxx would give us any tips like is it too late to invest or is it too late to start making bitcoins?

I want it to crash because bit coin investors are way too bullish on it.

Someone in this thread was giving instructions on how some could converrt their 401ks into bitcoin. I could have misread it, but that's extremely irresponsible.

So yea I hope it collapses.

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I want it to crash because bit coin investors are way too bullish on it.

Someone in this thread was giving instructions on how some could converrt their 401ks into bitcoin. I could have misread it, but that's extremely irresponsible.

So yea I hope it collapses.

I mentioned that anyone interested in Bitcoin has the option of buying shares of GBTC. Greyscale Bitcoin Trust. People interested should of course do their due diligence. In the last 6 months it has gone from about $4 a share to $16.35 (today’s closing). GBTC price goes at a premium that fluctuates up to 30% and sometimes higher.  Bitcoin is volatile for sure. This is just information for anyone wanting to look into their bitcoin options.

If people wish, they can buy Bitcoin directly on a crypto exchange. Or they can just ignore crypto and pretend it doesn’t exist.

I don’t consider it irresponsible to share public information of this nature. This is just information for people who want to know more. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

on the old BBMB when i started the Bitcoin thread, it was $600 per. when i started this thread here, it was $1200.

correct, there will only ever be 21mm BTC in existence.

the current block reward for solving a complicated mathematical equation is currently 12.5 BTC. with current hashing power, somewhere around the end of May 2020 the reward will halve whereby the reward will be 6.25 BTC per block.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/10/2019 at 6:17 AM, Foxx said:

on the old BBMB when i started the Bitcoin thread, it was $600 per. when i started this thread here, it was $1200.

correct, there will only ever be 21mm BTC in existence.

the current block reward for solving a complicated mathematical equation is currently 12.5 BTC. with current hashing power, somewhere around the end of May 2020 the reward will halve whereby the reward will be 6.25 BTC per block.

I presume you’re aware of what software pioneer, billionare, and apparent lunatic John McAfee promised he’d do if Bitcoin does’t reach $1M by end of 2020?

If not, Google it - he’s got 538 days!

7 hours ago, The Senator said:

I presume you’re aware of what software pioneer, billionare, and apparent lunatic John McAfee promised he’d do if Bitcoin does’t reach $1M by end of 2020?

If not, Google it - he’s got 538 days!

McAfee is a moron.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

:lol: i got ya. 

yeah, no. it is a good thing actually.

from the article which i agree with wholeheartedly:

... Despite the bearish sentiment of Trump’s first crypto tweets, Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong is counting it as a win just to have Trump tweeting about crypto at all. Armstrong retweeted Trump and added: “Achievement unlocked! I dreamt about a sitting U.S. president needing to respond to growing cryptocurrency usage years ago. ‘First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.’ We just made it to step 3 y'all.”

awareness is a good thing. ;) if they feel a need to respond to it, it means it is upon their radar.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1