Do You BitCoin?

Foxx

Very funny reading this thread. 

Some genuine operators and a few naysayers and of course the jokesters. 

Most everyone missed the big run up and the big retrace. 

But everyone loves to poop on big successes. 

Its like mocking Google stock because you use Alta Vista. 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Bakin said:

Very funny reading this thread. 

Some genuine operators and a few naysayers and of course the jokesters. 

Most everyone missed the big run up and the big retrace. 

But everyone loves to poop on big successes. 

Its like mocking Google stock because you use Alta Vista. 

I will sell you a meadcoin for $1 

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

I will sell you a meadcoin for $1 

But it’s not worth even a buffalo nickel. 

A bitcoin, on the other hand, at this moment, is worth $15,000

8 hours ago, wnysteel said:

Foxx has gone pretty quiet....

I have 2 friends who were both very heavy into Bitcoin. 

One of them had over 500 of em...early...

His average buy was about $80 and sold them all around $1200.

he has gone quiet. 

Another had nearly 1000 of them bought early too. He told me he would not sell any until it reached $100,000 per coin.

He too has gone quiet.  

7 hours ago, Bakin said:

But it’s not worth even a buffalo nickel. 

A bitcoin, on the other hand, at this moment, is worth $15,000

I have 2 friends who were both very heavy into Bitcoin. 

One of them had over 500 of em...early...

His average buy was about $80 and sold them all around $1200.

he has gone quiet. 

Another had nearly 1000 of them bought early too. He told me he would not sell any until it reached $100,000 per coin.

He too has gone quiet.  

Bitcoin was worth nothing when it came out. Better invest now it could be worth millions some day.  

• 2 weeks later...

Kodak now jumps into block chain technology and their stock has exploded as a result.  Apparently, they plan to use the technology to protect copyrights and royalties associated with images, photographs and art.

Will RaChaCha become a new center of blockchain technology or will this idea fizzle? 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Kodak now jumps into block chain technology and their stock has exploded as a result.  Apparently, they plan to use the technology to protect copyrights and royalties associated with images, photographs and art.

Will RaChaCha become a new center of blockchain technology or will this idea fizzle? 

what stock hasn't exploded since mid-November 2016?

8 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Kodak has a few other competitors doing the same thing.  Not sure how a traditional operating company stands to benefit much from a consumer facing blockchain and issuing their own coin.  There will be the founder/owner share of the float that MIGHT see some price appreciation.  Doesn't do much for cash flow.  Seems like really late attempt to go with the flow of tech for once, rather than try to swim upstream.

On 1/10/2018 at 10:23 AM, row_33 said:

what stock hasn't exploded since mid-November 2016?

c'mon row. i know your anti Bitcoin all, but i'm also quite sure that the reason why Kodak's stock rose wasn't completely lost on you.

18 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Been buying up a little crypto for a few weeks now. Made my first transaction last night into cryptonomos to buy some tokens for an ICO. Baby steps 

congratulations.

:)

in no way can any of my musings be considered financial advice. i am just some keyboard jockey that you don't know from adam. anything i may or may not say is strictly gibberish. please, no more private messages asking for advice as i will no longer answer them. not that i ever did give any advice to begin with.

with that being said, i was asked what i saw for the coming year for Bitcoin. as i explained in my last progostication post, i expect BTC to continue to dither in this $13/$14k range until sometime around the middle of February. shaking out the weak hands and consolidating. at some point in February there will be a lift off from which BTC will not look back. there will be approximately two more consolidation phases this coming year with wild price swings in these areas. 

easily, we see 6 figures by the end of the year.

again... these are just the ravings of a madman..... 

Edited by Foxx