Do You BitCoin?

Foxx

do you know what BitCoin is?

Btc is a digital currency. there are many but Btc was really the first and as such it is the gold standard for all other crypto-currencies. today's valuation is right around $1200 per coin.

myself, i got into it back when they were $5 a piece.i have bought, sold and given away hundreds in an effort to get peeps involved in it. today, i am in the mining aspect of it.

i am just curious if we have any others here who are into it.

:)

I've read a lot about bit coin. A LOT. And I still have absolutely no clue how it works.

The mining piece is what I truly don't understand.

Explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old and I'd be in your debt.

Edited by stevestojan

I have never understood how these things work, but I know that hackers that use ransomware want to get paid in bitcoins to remove the virus because it cant be traced.

I've read a lot about bit coin. A LOT. And I still have absolutely no clue how it works.

The mining piece is what I truly don't understand.

Explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old and I'd be in your debt.

I suppose it like hard currency, revolves around a supply, confidence/trust, and working for it.

If only we had a tool to use:

https://www.bitcoinmining.com

what-is-bitcoin-mining.jpg

Oh... I forgot to add the most important element: Time.

"All in time, but the clock is another demon that

devours our time in Eden, in our Paradise."

If you think BTC isn't worth anything because it "isn't real", I have bad news about your USD.

I'll ask for the third time, what will YOU give ME for my big fat shiney bitcoin? I'll take anything you want to trade.(I wont pay shipping though)

If I offer you enough bit coins will you come fix my fence?

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

I'll ask for the third time, what will YOU give ME for my big fat shiney bitcoin? I'll take anything you want to trade.(I wont pay shipping though)

If I offer you enough bit coins will you come fix my fence?

I feel like you're trying to say that it's not worth anything, but the exchanges that are paying over a 1,100 USD per BTC and the hundreds of thousands of BTC based transactions daily prove otherwise.

I feel like you're trying to say that it's not worth anything, but the exchanges that are paying over a 1,100 USD per BTC and the hundreds of thousands of BTC based transactions daily prove otherwise.

I am definately saying that bitcoin is worth nothing to me. If it is worth something to you, I will sell you my bitcoin for $5.00. If you can get 1100 USD for it, more power to yah. I will PM you my address.

Bitcoins is for buying drugs, weapons, hacking payments, assassination payments, hitmen get paid in bitcoins.

What do I get for 10 bit coins?

N E Ting You Wan. Me love you long time.