Mets fans?

Another Fan

On 10/13/2019 at 9:49 AM, Another Fan said:

I did kind of hear his last year he started assuming more of a leadership role but it was short lived.  

Ugh, the Yankees won last night.  I mean besides obviously not being a fan I woke up worrying about the Mets and BVW.  BVW isn't exactly going to like playing back page to them meaning he's probably got a bunch of stupid trades/deals up his sleeve.  He's not exactly a process guy like what McDermott's been doing 

Brody had better not mess with the core group of players. Wheeler might take off to his home in Atlanta, and there is a hint that Seth Lugo could be converted to a starter. One intriguing player that would certainly help the Mets is Mookie Betts. I would be down with that.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:48 AM, Rocket94 said:

Pretty dead around here. Don't worry, Brodie will have our attention soon enough!

Great....maybe he can bring back some more all-time Mets goats and throw away top prospects for an expensive, over-the hill, bum.

Yes I'm still bitter about his ***** stupidity last offseason.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Great....maybe he can bring back some more all-time Mets goats and throw away top prospects for an expensive, over-the hill, bum.

Yes I'm still bitter about his ***** stupidity last offseason.

We don't have many prospects left! Cano and Diaz made me ill. Cano suddenly aged 20 years and Diaz was like a deer in headlights...he looked shell shocked. Brodie's new age out of the box thinking?  The Mets do not need much tweaking! I hear some minor hints at Mookie Betts...I bet he has a conversation with his agent. 

15 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Beltran to get second interview with Mets. Omar Minaya is probably lobbying for him. 

Didn't mind when the Mets brought back Minaya as he's shown to have an eye for raw talent.  This move might kill all that.

15 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

***** you, Yankees. That is all, and good night.

Yes, and their fans of course keeping it classy along the way.  Berating a guy with mental illness (Grienkie).  Anxiety & depression is a road I've been down as well.

I mean I realize heckling is part of it and you need tough skin to be a player.  But I mean what other fanbase needs their manager to make a video telling fans to not loiter the field?  

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Didn't mind when the Mets brought back Minaya as he's shown to have an eye for raw talent.  This move might kill all that.

Yes, and their fans of course keeping it classy along the way.  Berating a guy with mental illness (Grienkie).  Anxiety & depression is a road I've been down as well.

I mean I realize heckling is part of it and you need tough skin to be a player.  But I mean what other fanbase needs their manager to make a video telling fans to not loiter the field?  

Greinke is mentally ill?

59 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Well, nothing is ever certain with the Mets...we know that much already. Maybe time has matured Beltran. Some guys take longer to grow up. Minaya obviously recognizes Beltran's knowledge of the game and relative youth as a bridge  to the younger core Mets. I am a Mets fan, so I have to go with the Mets choice as manager.

23 hours ago, Another Fan said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/yankees-fans-zack-greinke-social-anxiety-032417563.html

In 2006 he had to sit out with Kansas City because his anxiety got the best of him 

you missed the point completely there

jim eisenreich had troubles and it was blasted at him in every park

Jimmy Piersall as well, he made announcing with Harry a lot more interesting for the Chi Sox

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

you missed the point completely there

jim eisenreich had troubles and it was blasted at him in every park

Jimmy Piersall as well, he made announcing with Harry a lot more interesting for the Chi Sox

Imo humbly I think there’s certain things that go beyond normal heckling of you suck, overrated, pansy, etc...  Mental disorders to me anyway is in poor taste to ride someone for

Regardless why haven’t I read stories of other teams fan bases heckling Zack like that?