Mets fans?

Another Fan

I went to Mets practice yesterday. More people there than I've seen before. Probably because of Tebow. I got autographed baseballs from Harvey, Sewald, Ramos and Nimmo. I talked with Nimmo a little bit. Really nice guy and great with the fans. Other Mets players I've seen , so far, that seem to enjoy talking with the fans and will not leave until ever person who wants an autograph gets one are Ramos, Blevins, TJ, Sewald and Swarzak. Granderson too but that was last year.

On 2/23/2018 at 1:24 PM, SinceThe70s said:

I just heard on the radio that Dominc Smith was scheduled to start and bat cleanup today but instead got benched for showing up late.

Is it always going to be something with this guy?  I hope not.

This is not a good sign, at all.  He knows what's at stake and still can't get it together?  Sounds like a punk.  Also sounds a lot like Harvey, which is not a compliment.

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

But he's pain free, so that's good, anyway!

Yes..but bad news about jacob..lower back pain.if he doesn't hit the mound within the next 7 days..I will be worried.For Matz..he wasn't hit hard today..bloop,walk and a stray...Mick didn't sound worried at his post game presser. Sore shoulder for Ces...maybe because of his Sunday jack? Mick wants these guys hydrated before they hit they hit the field..I'm not so sure all of the players respect his train of thought yet..

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Yes..but bad news about jacob..lower back pain.if he doesn't hit the mound within the next 7 days..I will be worried.For Matz..he wasn't hit hard today..bloop,walk and a stray...Mick didn't sound worried at his post game presser. Sore shoulder for Ces...maybe because of his Sunday jack? Mick wants these guys hydrated before they hit they hit the field..I'm not so sure all of the players respect his train of thought yet..

Cespedes said the shoulder was from throwing. Said he doesn't throw in the off-season. As someone who played softball for 30 years I know exactly what he means and it's should be no big deal. 

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Any word on deGrom? I don't get PIX on DTV..missing today's game.

Heard he missed again.  Not sure if he'll be ready for opening day.

Another tough one for Matz.  It's Spring Training but he's been having a tough time