#*&&%% I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree J from H--its past midnight in frickin India--what the hell are they doing at OBD--drinking Starbuck's and watching Million Dollar Baby????

Good God--we're not getting any better...to quote Angelo Wright the great philosopher TD is on the clock,....

Jesus Losman? What's the 'P' stand for?

257444[/snapback]

Hey, Gavin......do you think Machiavelli would disagree with Aristotle's quote in your signature?

Undoubtedly. He'd say it's possible to succeed in many different ways, as long as you're willing to do anything to get there. Aristotle would work under the salary cap while Machiavelli would try to cheat it any way he could.

257468[/snapback]

Well you don't neccessarily have to be willing to do anything to get there......it's just that achieving the end result pretty much justifies the means you choose.

So who would you rather have as GM? Aristotle or Machiavelli?

John, I know a friend of a friend's sister who went out with the guy who ran the fried bologna concession stand at OBD, and word on the street is we were very close to getting Shelton and Wahle, except both of them dropped their agents at the last minute and decided to hire your pool contractor to get the deal done.

John, I know a friend of a friend's sister who went out with the guy who ran the fried bologna concession stand at OBD, and word on the street is we were very close to getting Shelton and Wahle, except both of them dropped their agents at the last minute and decided to hire your pool contractor to get the deal done.

257497[/snapback]

It's MegaBledsoe. He's gone from suck to blow!

Stick around for the blockbuster announcement, John.  I hear we've worked out deals to bring Orlando Pace, Walter Jones, Mike Wahle, Troy Brown, LJ Shelton, Edgerrin James, Ty Law, and Matt Hasselbeck here by midnight.

257414[/snapback]

Source: JP-era

257497[/snapback]

Ohhhhh....this is going to take a WHHHHHIIIIILLLLLLLE

:blink: Pool contractors

Of course.  He's bringing in Mike Vanderteriakers.  He's a free agent who reportedly kicks 75 yard FGs like most people kick 40 yarders.

257428[/snapback]

I don't think most people are good at kicking 40-yard field goals, so you're telling me we've got a kicker who'll be horrible from 75 yards? Great job TD, just great.

:blink:          :P

257394[/snapback]

Fuggin motha fuggers piece of shirt son of a vitch shirt box crap whole.

;):(:(:P

That pile of crap/gold will be labeled trash/god about a hundred times in the next 4 months.