#*&&%% I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If TD were a any kind of real GM, and not some low-balling jackass, we would have 2 or 3 FA's in here by now.

Like there's REALLY no way around the signing period... :D

Friggin egomaniac.

Stick around for the blockbuster announcement, John.  I hear we've worked out deals to bring Orlando Pace, Walter Jones, Mike Wahle, Troy Brown, LJ Shelton, Edgerrin James, Ty Law, and Matt Hasselbeck here by midnight.

257414[/snapback]

Is that all? Talk about a slow FA period.

Stick around for the blockbuster announcement, John.  I hear we've worked out deals to bring Orlando Pace, Walter Jones, Mike Wahle, Troy Brown, LJ Shelton, Edgerrin James, Ty Law, and Matt Hasselbeck here by midnight.

257414[/snapback]

And I bet TD still skips Nugent in the draft!

257414[/snapback]

They should be good for another win or two. So that'd put us around 4-12 or 5-11...

257414[/snapback]

Hasselbeck? We don't need no stinkin' Hasselbeck

257414[/snapback]

Is that all..... :D

By the way for those that missed it....this post was my feeble attempt at humor

We need a backup for our new savior, JP Losman.

257436[/snapback]

Ohhhhhhhh, well if TD is going to bring him in as a back-up, I'm all for it. :D