Bills re-sign Brandon Tate

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like if given a real opportunity, he could be a nice WR in league. I like this signing better than all the other WR signed this offseason.

It will be interesting to see what he does with a full offseason. Last year we signed him a couple days before the opener, I think.

re: both above, he's been in the league 8 years and played with Brady before, so doubt he's about to blossom as a WR, but please B Tate by all means prove me wrong

I'm seeing LB as the pick. Whaley even said LB is the biggest need on defense for McD. I think he specifically said weak side LB.

not saying he is who I would take, but Peppers is the LB/S hybrid that screams "good fit"

Hope he was cheap. Thought our other new signings were suppose to be return guys. Not much value at WR. We now have a ton of depth #4 and #5 WRs, a possible #3, and no legitimate #2.

Holmes and Brown have upside. Holmes was the 32nd rated WR when he was last getting #2 snaps. Brown has talent to play the slot.

I think they are done at WR. Elite TE is a possibility.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Hope he was cheap. Thought our other new signings were suppose to be return guys. Not much value at WR. We now have a ton of depth #4 and #5 WRs, a possible #3, and no legitimate #2.

Nothing wrong with competition, plus some will be lost to injuries before the season. May the best man win.

Look to the draft for our #2. No one is left in FA for that role.

CB is really thin for us right now. Safety & LB depth as well. Peppers scares me but could fit what we do.

I actually don't mind the receivers that we have. We are still a run first offense. Itd be nice to have Davis or Williams but a #10 cb and #44 lb/ss makes us instantly better.

IMO...

His career receiving numbers are something lke 65 receptions, 1,000 yds, 15.7 avg 6 TD's. Had a nice year for the Patriots a few years ago.24 catches 20 yd avg. Just a part-time receiver, not sure how i feel about a soon-to-be 30 year old returner

I'm seeing LB as the pick. Whaley even said LB is the biggest need on defense for McD. I think he specifically said weak side LB.

Seems like our needs LB are being overlooked by a lot of folks

Edited by CNY315