Bills vs Packers 2014

Random post haha. But little bit of both. I think the bills defence came to play, but from what i remember that game, A rod and his receivers were off rhythm big time. They usually make those back shoulder throws in their sleep, and I remember them really struggling doing that against the bills

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That game was a huuuuge relief for me. I work in a place where there are several Packers fans, and only one Bills fan. I had to give a presentation to everyone later that week, so my Powerpoint slides all used photos from the game as the background.

It was a solid game from the defense for certain, and that was the difference, I think. But even then, it still took a Jordy drop and a last-minute defensive strip-sack to save the win. Our offense was unwatchable then.

That game was a huuuuge relief for me. I work in a place where there are several Packers fans, and only one Bills fan. I had to give a presentation to everyone later that week, so my Powerpoint slides all used photos from the game as the background.

It was a solid game from the defense for certain, and that was the difference, I think. But even then, it still took a Jordy drop and a last-minute defensive strip-sack to save the win. Our offense was unwatchable then.

Yea the Jordy drop was a break. I remember a lot of people when Rodgers got the ball inside his 5 with the game on the line were saying in the shoutbox "watch they will march 95 yards and win" and I was saying "no way... our defense is going to make a play" I think I even called a Mario sack for a safety. That's how hot the D was that day.

Edited by GunnerBill

Yea the Jordy drop was a break. I remember a lot of people when Rodgers got the ball inside his 5 with the game on the line were saying in the shoutbox "watch they will march 95 yards and win" and I was saying "no way... our defense is going to make a play" I think I even called a Mario sack for a safety. That's how hot the D was that day.

Yeah but GIlmore also dropped an easy pick six. It was a wash.

I remember that game because my brother is a big time Pack fan.

The one thing I remember is how well the defense played....but we were one Jordy Nelson drop away from losing.

Should have been a blowout if the offense was any good.

Edited by Ramza86

I think Jordy's drop killed them. He probably would have outrun Aaron Williams and gone to the house, and that would have changed the game.

The Gilmore dropped pick 6 made that a wash.

There are times when people say......"he should've intercepted that, it would have been 6" when it was actually a tough grab............but the ball Gilmore dropped.......sheesh, that was literally as certain of a pick 6 as you can have that far from the goal line.

I think Jordy's drop killed them. He probably would have outrun Aaron Williams and gone to the house, and that would have changed the game.

That's how I feel as well, the drop was the game changer.

That being said it is easily the best game I have been too.

Our defense was on another level that day, between their physicality and tenacity, the team seemed like it was on a mission.

I remember we picked up Rambo that week and he ends up making two interceptions, once which he jumped beautifully.

nQiX.gif

Rodgers telegraphed that. He had the easy TD.

Our defense was on another level that day, between their physicality and tenacity, the team seemed like it was on a mission.

I remember we picked up Rambo that week and he ends up making two interceptions, once which he jumped beautifully.

nQiX.gif

Look at poor Nelson up top..haha

It's weird though, I thought only Tyrod missed guys running down the field completely wide open.

Bolded = we don't need our former 1st rd pick though by many here?

If I recall there was a HUGE uncharacteristic drop by Jordy Nelson for a sure score. We had a outstanding rush D on Rodgers all day.

Eh, you could say the same for All-Pro Bacarri Rambo that day too.

Any Packer fans at the game?

It was actually loaded with Packers fans. I would say maybe 40% of the stadium was yellow.

I was surprised (disappointed) at the overall conduct from the Packers faithful, I would have expected better. Can't recall specifics but I just remember being surprised.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

It was actually loaded with Packers fans. I would say maybe 40% of the stadium was yellow.

I was surprised (disappointed) at the overall conduct from the Packers faithful, I would have expected better. Can't recall specifics but I just remember being surprised.

You mean they weren't too nice? I'm sorry to hear that. Most of us like the Bills in Wisconsin.

I get annoyed when I purchase a chicken breast and come to find out it had been sitting in the hot bar for hours and was dry as granny's ass and yet nobody at the deli bothered to let me know, or at least offer me a discount.

I will write a strongly worded letter....

I get annoyed when I purchase a chicken breast and come to find out it had been sitting in the hot bar for hours and was dry as granny's ass and yet nobody at the deli bothered to let me know, or at least offer me a discount.

I will write a strongly worded letter....

#classy