• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want - Mike Williams

Don't Want - Watson

Dark horse - OJ Howard

Think - Watson

Out of curiosity, do the people listing Mahomes really want him with our first pick? I would like to draft him as well but I was hoping we could get him In the second or third round.

Yeah - I don't think Mahomes makes it to our 2nd pick. I'm definitely in the don't-get-cute-with-QB-slotting camp. The Bills may not rate him as a potential starter, but if they do, they should snag him at 10. (And I'm pretty happy with Tyrod - I just love Mahomes. I want to watch 15 years of Favrean insanity - I'll take the bad that comes with that along with the good.)

Want- DE Myles Garrett :D

Don't Want- S Jabrill Peppers (I see an athlete posing as a football player imo)

Surpise- QB DeShaun Watson

Think- I think we select a CB, looks like that what were setting up for imo ... Lattimore obviously #1, the Jones injury is huge (I thought we'd take him there without a doubt), Conley, Tankersly.

Yeah - I don't think Mahomes makes it to our 2nd pick. I'm definitely in the don't-get-cute-with-QB-slotting camp. The Bills may not rate him as a potential starter, but if they do, they should snag him at 10. (And I'm pretty happy with Tyrod - I just love Mahomes. I want to watch 15 years of Favrean insanity - I'll take the bad that comes with that along with the good.)

I did enjoy watching Favre play so if he is even close, I'm in. :)

Want - Watson ... If you never draft a QB you'll never get a QB

Don't want - Lattimore or Ross ... Tired of hearing about Hamstrings

Dark horse - Reddick ... I could live with this

Think - Lattimore ... We've been spinning tires with CB's for as long as we've missed the playoffs. Draft in 1st, draft his replacement in the 1st in 5 years.

Edited by frostbitmic

Is there Mahomes game I should watch? I did the draft breakdown of the Baylor game and I wasnt too impressed. He was a bit tough to assess cause his WRs both bailed him out on not great throws and dropped good ones (or didnt high point). I watched Trubisky versus Duke and even though he had a terrible 2nd half thought he played well. Read the field well and got let down by his WRs a bit. Ended the game very terrible which is a red flag. Any other games from these two I should be watching? At this point I lean towards taking Trubisky because brains > arm strength to me.

Edited by YattaOkasan

Is there Mahomes game I should watch? I did the draft breakdown of the Baylor game and I wasnt too impressed. He was a bit tough to assess cause his WRs both bailed him out on not great throws and dropped good ones (or didnt high point). I watched Trubisky versus Duke and even though he had a terrible 2nd half thought he played well. Read the field well and got let down by his WRs a bit. Ended the game very terrible which is a red flag. Any other games from these two I should be watching? At this point I lean towards taking Trubisky because brains > arm strength to me.

The Mahomes love is because he has NFL size and arm strength yet he needs to learn how to read defenses etc.