Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

On 3/15/2018 at 12:16 PM, Boyst62 said:

I can see every time that you see through me...

I do love that song 

I was listening to the 80's on 8 on Sirius/XM today and they had a countdown from 1988 on.  Nina Blackwood was hosting and talked about how that song "Electric Blue" was co-written by John Oates.

Just now, Doc said:

I was listening to the 80's on 8 on Sirius/XM today and they had a countdown from 1988 on.  Nina Blackwood was hosting and talked about how that song "Electric Blue" was co-written by John Oates.

Yes. I heard that as well, actually and was waiting to post that next time the song came up as referenced. 

On 3/16/2018 at 2:53 PM, Tiberius said:

Let's see, they have a wall, a pure ethnic population and extreme trade barriers. Sounds more like Trumpland than a Progressive paradise 

They don't have a wall.

The existence of this wall is hindering the inter-Korean reconciliation, cooperation and independent reunification,” the Korean Central News Agency quoted a communist party newspaper report as saying.

One of the greatest hindrances to tearing down the wall is that it doesn’t exist."

The North Korean "wall" lie

The other two claims you have reversed.

North Korea doesn't impose trade barriers, except for weapons and some luxury items.

The barriers are imposed on them, not by them.

They have a "pure ethnic population: because they don't let people out, not because they don't let people in.

• Like (+1) 1

Here's a key development being covered in numerous places today:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/16/us/politics/north-korea-cia-trump.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=5DA90D362A7DBCFC5677ECF87A01CF47&gwt=pay

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/cia-nkorea-state-department/2018/03/17/id/849249/

Ask yourself, why would CIA be taking the lead over State? It's more than just a transition between Pompeo and Tillerson. It speaks to who really was controlling the DPRK for decades and decades. 

ciadprk.png

15 hours ago, Doc said:

John Oates lives in an ice house in Antarctica. 

10 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

China announcing that best Korea is denuclearizing

Thanks Obama!

Yes indeed! Obama's double-secret hush-hush, mush-mush behind-the-scenes diplomacy finally pays off in spite of the Cheeto-head's bumbling over the last year and a half. 

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Yes indeed! Obama's double-secret hush-hush, mush-mush behind-the-scenes diplomacy finally pays off in spite of the Cheeto-head's bumbling over the last year and a half. 

:lol:

He was talking in Japan!  It was in every paper!