Today I Learned....PartII

This belongs in locker room talk when we play Miami "dolphins are !@#$s".

Oh and dolphins and porpoises can mate (yes it does look as silly as logo on Fish helmet).

2b752c1a729e8188843320a1a42f9517.jpg

What the hell is that called! Is that with a burro/horse leading to a mule (or hinnie depending on which is which).

Oh, and I didn't know males have a prehensile penis. No wonder the Fins are holding dicks!

When the ref calls the dolphins for holding, they should announce:

"Grabbing with the dick!, #67, Miami, 10 yards, repeat 3rd down."

TiL... If you stick a bottle of Topo-Chico in the freezer for a few hours, the minerals will not allow it to freeze. Then when you open it, the rush of oxygen will make it freeze instantly.

I will try it in a few hours. My wife and daughter are hooked on Topo-Chico, this should blow their minds... I will put one in freezer a few hours before they wake up. Score me a few "science-guy points" with the ladies... LoL

Looks like this (or hope it will):

Not sure if this works with San Pellegrino or Perrier too???

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Was Topo-Chico the mouse on Ed Sullivan?

Before my time. Not sure?

Could be, the spring goes back to the time of the Aztecs. There is a whole "Aztec princess healing story" thing... LoL It's been bottled since 1895 and Topo Chico was first to bottle Coca-Cola in Mexico during 1920s.

It means "little mole." My sister inlaw is from Monterrey, Mexico. It's the mountain there: Cerro del Topo Chico.

Spring is @ base of mountain. Mountain resembles a "little mole." The mineral water is more popular now in the states the last 20 years. They make other products too, like sangria. That's how I first heard about the brand years ago when we were in Monterrey for the wedding. I have noticed more of a marketing push around this area the last decade. Huge Mexican population in my area.

Didn't try the trick yet about freezing it, fell asleep and didn't want to leave it in freezer too long... Maybe tonight I will try. Gonna video it too.

Iceland has totally lucked out on a cinchy draw twice now.

The Dutch did their patented el-foldo the first time, and they did it again in this WC qualifying round, but not to Iceland's advantage this time around.

I did the expierment, trust me, 2 hours is way too long! LoL We came back from dinner and a busted Chico... Worse then finding Freddie Prinze all over your freezer embedded in shards of glass... I am such an azz, idiot, should have known better not leave water in a glass bottle for 2 hours in a freezer @ O degrees F! Even Mexican water 😉😉...

Second experiment was 1/2 and that was way too long. Didn't break, but still froze. My daughter had really cold Topo Chico though. I am thinking next experiment @ 15 @ O degrees F.

LoL... I gotta make this happen! Bill Nye eat your heart out!

Topo Gigio

250px-Topo_Gigio.jpg

Wow! I am not a huge fan of rap, but there are a few songs that I absolutely love. Rap God just became one. The Day the Niggaz Took Over is still tops in my book.

Sitting in my livin room calm and collected...