Today I Learned....PartII

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I learned that popcorn has more fiber in it that originally thought.

Went to the movies last night and I ate popcorn until I was sick.  This morning when I woke up....oh man it was a 3 flusher.

Hope you had enough butter to grease the way.....

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

Hope you had enough butter to grease the way.....

amazing things can happen with a one-time excessive eating of a certain product, it's not replicable though....

which is probably a good thing

i can think of 6 items that made a lot of sense at the time

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

amazing things can happen with a one-time excessive eating of a certain product, it's not replicable though....

which is probably a good thing

i can think of 6 items that made a lot of sense at the time

A single Whopper does amazing things to me, but NOT in a good way. I’ll lose weight when it’s all said and done, I’m sure. They should sell Whoppers on the “Cleanse” aisle! 

Your welcome. 

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

A single Whopper does amazing things to me, but NOT in a good way. I’ll lose weight when it’s all said and done, I’m sure. They should sell Whoppers on the “Cleanse” aisle! 

Your welcome. 

that's one of the less putatively healthy options

coffee and alcohol work for me often, but that's not the reason they are imbibed

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh I did.  I thought about giving a decsription but a mod probably wouldn’t like the graphic nature.

butter can be defined in many ways, especially at cinema shows

it can't continue working because basically you can't generate that much internal product...

On 11/28/2018 at 3:22 PM, DC Tom said:

Today I learned that Amazon Music has an uncensored version of "Jingle Bells."

What the hell have I been listening to all these years???

This triggered a memory.   In the early 70's there was a band in WNY called "The Charles."   There were a couple of places that they played at, that during their last set they would bring on two guys who were called " Slim and Dick", if IRC,  They would sing songs mostly from the 50's with alternate words.  I believe one of them started this when he was in the service.   One of my favorites was "It's only make believe."

Now I flash to today.   If they were still around and did not get censored or copyrighted, they could probably make a fortune on Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...