Today I Learned....PartII

I learned that Ram 1500's built around or after 2012 do not use gaskets to seal their rear differential covers.   It's just some orange goop that ends up leaking after you paid 2 grand to have the axle swapped out.  And it's gonna cost another couple hundred to fix.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 2:20 PM, Keukasmallies said:

Damn, I hope that's not true.  When my son graduated from high school, his baseball coach (and personal friend of mine) gave me a bottle of whiskey; it remains unopened to this day.  Son is now fifty-eight, the coach passed away a number of years ago, etc.; the bottle remains unopened....

It doesn't go old. It'll still be good 200 years from now. But it won't be anymore "aged" than when you bought it. My aunt has a bottle of champagne from when we won the AFCE back in 1988. She's been saving it till we win the Super Bowl. It'll be vinegar by then, but I'll be so happy I won't care.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

45 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I learned that popcorn has more fiber in it that originally thought.

Went to the movies last night and I ate popcorn until I was sick.  This morning when I woke up....oh man it was a 3 flusher.

that kind of observation only works for one or two days

you can't get a command performance for a string of days in a row

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm just going to be on an exclusive fiber diet for the next week....

i didn't need it but thought it might be a good idea

i soon spent considerable time trying to pass much more than i was up to task for   :(

• Haha (+1) 1