Today I Learned....PartII

the poor shrink, he got the horrible fate of Paul Giamatti playing his typecast hamasaurus role based on him...

10 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

so it's okay to laugh about this?

Edited by row_33

43 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

during one of his first 3 celebrations with the Bulls, during his post game interview Bob Costas asked if that was MJ's mother with him, and MJ then told him, no it was his wife

12 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

did they sustain the hate? 

The Mars candy empire brothers despised each other and for many years each lived in a trailer on the HQ parking lot, determined not to let the other side get an edge, or their heirs.

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Fanta is "Nazi Coca-Cola."

"The Fanta drink originated as a cola substitute in Nazi Germany under a World War II trade embargo for Coca-Cola ingredients in 1940."

So in other words I drink Nazi Pop and wear Third Reich shoes... While watching My Mitsubishi 80" strafe and dive-bomb Pearl Harbor?

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

did they sustain the hate? 

The Mars candy empire brothers despised each other and for many years each lived in a trailer on the HQ parking lot, determined not to let the other side get an edge, or their heirs.

Kinda like the two old Greek Guys in My Town.  Both owned restaurants.  Harry & George.  Harry had better soup!