Beer Thread

RaoulDuke79

I'm not sure if there's one here or not. I tried searching but didn't see one, so if this is a duplicate please merge.

So what's everyone drinking tonight? I just picked up a case of Flying Dog Tropical B word to mix in the Budweiser keg.

pooj drinks his beer with his little finger raised.

there is a special tapping of bells something or other next friday. i'm going to a brew house to get it.

i've lost a lot of my acquired tastes in beer recently as i stopped drinking it as often but there are just some damn good beers out there. not much of a hops guy.

I got the Untappd app a few months ago which was probably a bad thing because it gives you badges for drinking, making you feel like you accomplished something. On the bright side it's a great way to keep track of and rate beers so you can weed out the good from the bad.

I was drinking Lawson's Sip of Sunshine all last weekend up in Burlington. Delicious.

I'll put that on the list. Mahalo.

I'm not a beer snob. I'm a beer geek. A snob shuns beer, a geek loves all things beer. That said. I am looking forward to my Pliny the Younger event next week. 😊

We have a lot of beer snobs on here. Poojer loves beer and women set you straight on both.

Wife and I had a wine tonight.

Love Sip. I think I like it better than Heady

I was drinking Lawson's Sip of Sunshine all last weekend up in Burlington. Delicious.

Hit me up. pjmccarthy63

I got the Untappd app a few months ago which was probably a bad thing because it gives you badges for drinking, making you feel like you accomplished something. On the bright side it's a great way to keep track of and rate beers so you can weed out the good from the bad.

if it is like tinder for beer than i'm going to need to download it.

I'm not sure if there's one here or not. I tried searching but didn't see one, so if this is a duplicate please merge.

So what's everyone drinking tonight? I just picked up a case of Flying Dog Tropical B word to mix in the Budweiser keg.

Check this out. All of the beer.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/173488-favorite-new-beer-that-you-have-tried-recently/?hl=agave

Hit me up. pjmccarthy63

I think I sent you a request. Still trying to figure out the new version. You live about 45 minutes from me dude. Do you go to Victory brewing much? Pretty close in Downingtown.

if it is like tinder for beer than i'm going to need to download it.

Pretty much. A lot of swiping right minus the STD's

I think I sent you a request. Still trying to figure out the new version. You live about 45 minutes from me dude. Do you go to Victory brewing much? Pretty close in Downingtown.

Pretty much. A lot of swiping right minus the STD's

don't need anymore!

If you have a chance to meet PJ do it. He's a good chick