Peppers making his case

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sean McDermott wants to be the next Dick Jauron I think Peppers as his first pick would be a fantastic start.

Here's what Kiper Jr. had to say about these three picks:

"Don't be shocked if Peppers goes this high. He's a tremendous athlete (4.46 40, 351/2-inch vertical) and the best punt returner in this draft. Even after signing Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde, the Bills are far from settled at safety. And they don't have anyone on the roster like Peppers.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/04/2017_nfl_draft_mel_kiper_jr_makes_his_3_ideal_picks_for_buffalo_bills.html

If Sean McDermott wants to be the next Dick Jauron I think Peppers as his first pick would be a fantastic start.

"Don't be shocked if Peppers goes this high. He's a tremendous athlete (4.46 40, 351/2-inch vertical) and the best punt returner in this draft. Even after signing Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde, the Bills are far from settled at safety. And they don't have anyone on the roster like Peppers.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/04/2017_nfl_draft_mel_kiper_jr_makes_his_3_ideal_picks_for_buffalo_bills.html

Kiper has gotten the Bills pick correct once since 2010. (Marcell Dareus)

FWIW, Peppers is a great return man. He still isn't as good a return man as Mathieu.

Yes we also have needs at other positions but safety/matchup LB is definately one of them......there are those that make a case that it is he most DIRE need

The guy is coming out and working out with both the linebackers AND safeties.....not backing down from any challenge...and looks fantastic

Just saying

No

I love Peppers. Think he would be an excellent pick at 10.

IMO, McDermott likes his versatility.

We need talent and good overall football players on this team. Jabrill is one.

I'm not trying to be overly negative but why is he a good football player? He's a great athlete but hasn't produced on the field.

This draft is loaded with back end help. Peppers is not someone I'd look to before the 3rd round.

This is so far out of line with what all talent evaluators are saying. I'm going to choose to believe you mean you wouldn't draft a S until the third and not that you think Peppers will be available then.

He looks very good. But I will lose my mind if they don't draft a QB...like if they draft this guy instead of Mahomes I may be permanently done.

Someone better call Russ, I don't know that the team could recover from your disdain!