WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

So Regal going in the HOF turned out to be a rumor. Hopefully next year. Also, speculation is already building for next year's WM main event.

Please no, I am starting to sorta come around on Roman as a performer, he is starting to be a little more heelish with the match against Undertaker and I hope they turn him. If this rumor is true, I expect him to be the face and I am sick of Roman the baby face

Exactly, he has the look, he is very similar to Orton with the 'look' but he has no personality, unlike Orton.

I get why they push Reigns. He has a good look but overall he bores me.

I'd like to see Styles in the main event.

i think you have to hit a certain number of posts before you can personalize that...

Question, you know how above my picture it says Practice Squad? How do I change that to whatever I want, like where yours says Just Your Everyday Bastard?

Question, you know how above my picture it says Practice Squad? How do I change that to whatever I want, like where yours says Just Your Everyday Bastard?

500 posts I believe is the minimum. Once you hit that, go into your profile, and edit. You'll see a box like in the picture below (click on it to see it better), that's where you change it.

post-9-0-69059800-1489773402_thumb.jpg

Please no, I am starting to sorta come around on Roman as a performer, he is starting to be a little more heelish with the match against Undertaker and I hope they turn him. If this rumor is true, I expect him to be the face and I am sick of Roman the baby face

well sufferin' succotash son! *wink*

Shane McMahon was an absolute beast last night....that leap he did off the top rope onto Styles was awesome...not sure how he doesn't break every bone in his body...i know they train to land properly, but he jumps higher and farther that Snuka ever did...and he's old.....holy hell, it even made sportscenter this morning

and yeah the miz/maryse thing was hilarious

"I bought you a diamond...a Diamond Dallas Page Yoga DVD set!" :lol:

No interest here in Shane-O doing the same old thing but more power to you if you enjoy it. :thumbsup:

"I am going to pop the question!" hahahah

and yeah I agree re: Shane, he barely if at all connected on the elbow, the one saving grace is that 1) you know there will be crazy spots in the match, 2) it means they see AJ as a big deal since he is going against a McMahon at WM

So I think it means I will be sports entertained and AJ has good things for him going forward so I can live with it

Rumor is WWE is trying to buy Ring Of Honor and that the show would be moved to the Network. I hope it doesn't happen. Its really the only wrestling show I sort of watch as I don't have cable. They are a good alternative to WWE (TNA is unwatchable, IMO)

Vince in a never ending quest to have a monopoly over the business.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

Rumor is WWE is trying to buy Ring Of Honor and that the show would be moved to the Network. I hope it doesn't happen. Its really the only wrestling show I sort of watch as I don't have cable. They are a good alternative to WWE (TNA is unwatchable, IMO)

That may be but as I understand it ROH isn't very profitable and likely wouldn't last that much longer. If they were making a good amount of money they likely wouldn't be up for sale

Do you subscribe to the ROH online service?