WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

That might have been Trip's sledgehammer that was the last one brought out. I forget when the last time he used it was...might have been a Lesnar match.

Actually he last got it out/tried to use it against sting in their match at WM

Rumored card:

American Alpha © vs. The Usos – Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Gallows and Anderson © vs. Cesaro and Sheamus vs. Enzo and Cass – RAW Tag Team Championship

Alexa Bliss © vs. every available Smackdown Woman – Smackdown Women’s Championship

Bayley © vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks – RAW Women’s Championship

Dean Ambrose © vs. Baron Corbin – Intercontinental Championship

Neville © vs. Austin Aries – WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Chris Jericho © vs. Kevin Owens – United States Championship

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H

The Big Show vs. Shaquille O’Neal

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Bray Wyatt © vs. Randy Orton – WWE Championship

Goldberg © vs. Brock Lesnar – WWE Universal Championship (expected main event)

No way I'm sitting through all that. I will most likely catch the last few and YouTube everything I had any interest in the next day. I don't want to see a Styles WM match wasted on Shane.

Actually he last got it out/tried to use it against sting in their match at WM

oh yeah...when Sting's magic bat broke it in half during the NWO/DX stuff. That was actually a pretty entertaining bit, but I swear Sting should have won the match.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

That's a great card. I'm a big Dean Ambrose fan.

Rumored card:

American Alpha © vs. The Usos Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Gallows and Anderson © vs. Cesaro and Sheamus vs. Enzo and Cass RAW Tag Team Championship

Alexa Bliss © vs. every available Smackdown Woman Smackdown Womens Championship

Bayley © vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks RAW Womens Championship

Dean Ambrose © vs. Baron Corbin Intercontinental Championship

Neville © vs. Austin Aries WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Chris Jericho © vs. Kevin Owens United States Championship

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H

The Big Show vs. Shaquille ONeal

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Bray Wyatt © vs. Randy Orton WWE Championship

Goldberg © vs. Brock Lesnar WWE Universal Championship (expected main event)

No way I'm sitting through all that. I will most likely catch the last few and YouTube everything I had any interest in the next day. I don't want to see a Styles WM match wasted on Shane.

I honestly don't know how it's possible for Brock Lesnar to ever lose. The dude is just so frigging bad ass and nasty. And I can't believe he'd agree to be humiliated so badly twice. Also looking forward to Orton (sorry namesake Bray Wyatt). He's also a straight up bad ass

I honestly don't know how it's possible for Brock Lesnar to ever lose. The dude is just so frigging bad ass and nasty. And I can't believe he'd agree to be humiliated so badly twice. Also looking forward to Orton (sorry namesake Bray Wyatt). He's also a straight up bad ass

Money drives wins and losses.

I don't want to see a Styles WM match wasted on Shane.

^ agree. Styles has been so so so good in every way. At least its a high-profile match though. he better not lose to Shane lol. Thanks for throwing the card up by the way. The show takes so long these days, I'll probably watch after the fact so I can fast forward.

I'm into the tag matches, Neville/Aries, Goldberg/Brock. I hope Rollins really does get to wrestle this year, he deserves it. I feel Aries is so under-appreciated lol. I'd love to see him win and then feud with Gallagher.

I want to be excited about the Raw women's match but they kinda lost me somewhere along the way, hot-shotting the title around all year. I'm looking forward to when Dana turns on Charlotte.

Might see some new Tag Champs HOW YA DOIN? B-)

Usually a babyface wins the main event of WM but will they really put my man Goldberg over Brock three times??? If they want to give Brock some heat back they could have him win and then send the crowd home wanting more by bringing out either Nakamura or Finn Balor for a face-off or whatever.

Miz has been fantastic since the roster split too, I'd love to see him pin Cena.

oh yeah...when Sting's magic bat broke it in half during the NWO/DX stuff. That was actually a pretty entertaining bit, but I swear Sting should have won the match.

Yeah, Stings only WM match, and they have him lose. McMahon was not going to have a WCW icon beat a WWE star, which is sad bc Sting >HHH

I think the Lesnar match is the one with the most obvious finish, Lesnar is pinning Goldberg. And no way should Orton go over on Wyatt, now is the time to push Bray to the moon

Kurt Angle, the Rock N Roll Express, Teddy Long, Beth Phoenix, Diamond Dallas Page and Rick Rude. Now though, we might have another name.

According to PWInsider.com by way of 411mania.com, William Regal will be announced for the WWE Hall of Fame at some point this week

William Regal def deserves this. He's had a great career. I usually enjoy the HOF more than Mania itself.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

William Regal def deserves this. He's had a great career. I usually enjoy the HOF more than Mania itself.

Agreed, and yes something I watch now on the network every year. It is great to see the emotion and hear the stories from these legends

A few pro wrestler encounters

When I was a teenager i was a meat cutter for golden coral steakhouse......as I am cleaning the salad bar and who comes in but Koko B Ware and his wife

Now....compared to other wrestler's he looked small but let me tell you....that guy is huge. He was very cordial and wife was really nice and I cut them a steak special and took good care of them (he did not have his parrot at the time

While up at Universal Studios "The Rock" was filiming the scorpion king and took some time to talk to me a bit.....cool guy

In the beginning stages of my daughter's acting (when you start out in this you do a lot of non paid stuff in indie films) my daughter met a actress named Dee Dee Bigelow........who was the sister of the pro wrestler " Bam Bigelow".....a lot of older actress/young actress mentoring went on with that (the indie film had the rodrigez kids)

In the last years of my daughter's acting career we were in the final auditions of a movie that was going to feature several professional wrestler's....this was right before her car accident that she never returned back to Hollywood from......I was dissapointed because I really wanted to meet several of the actors and wrestler's that were going to be in the cast.

I saw Randy Savage at a deli in NYC. There was a guy who worked there who could make a sub in about 30 seconds. Savage watched the guy make his sub with his arms flying around at tripple speed and he said: Oh Yeah! Could you speed it up a bit? I don't have all day. Edited by Bills4everNY

So Regal going in the HOF turned out to be a rumor. Hopefully next year. Also, speculation is already building for next year's WM main event.

On Thursday’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez discussed WWE’s plans for next year’s WrestleMania event, which involve Brock Lesnar going one on one with, you guessed, Roman Reigns, in a WrestleMania 31 rematch.