WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Fromt the comments after hte article i read about it today, sounds like the girl is a complete nut job. Not that it is any defence for what may or may not have happened, but this may be one that turns out to be completely false based on the girls history/past....

That's what really surprised me. At first blush, her story makes little sense (for example, she claimed that she was knocked out from all the drugs and only remembers "flashes", but can give an overly detailed account of what supposedly happened.) Her social media is filled with drugs and drama, which casts doubt on her credibility. This isn't to say she wasn't raped, but her story is at least questionable in light of her other social media postings.

The fact that WWE fired him so fast makes me wonder if (assuming there are no admissions or other evidence that there was a rape) he didn't tell the brass about the complaint and it was a final straw after the other alleged backstage incidents and heat.

Clearly there is far more to the story than a facially-questionable allegation of drugged rape.

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Wow, loved that Smackdown main event. They gave Sami a lot of love featuring him tonight, and I hope he keeps the Helluva kick/Blue Thunder Bomb combo as his finisher.

Dude that blue thunder bomb he does is gorgeous 

i didnt know much about him before he got to WWE but he is an excellent in ring worker

11 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Wow, loved that Smackdown main event. They gave Sami a lot of love featuring him tonight, and I hope he keeps the Helluva kick/Blue Thunder Bomb combo as his finisher.

When he hit the blue thunder bomb I thought AJ was going to kick out, he NEVER gets a pin with it lol

20 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

There were rumors that he was on thin ice...

but who knows if that's kayfabe heat or real heat... maybe it was real

Seems more reports coming out that it was real heat.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2018/1/24/16928976/enzo-amore-wwe-release-due-to-not-informing-sexual-assault-police-investigation-last-straw-report

Can't believe shitstain won the royal rumble, i have been critical of his for a while because i just do not get the appeal.....i didn't watch it, just got the reports from my kids, but good lord...maybe someday i will come to appreciate him, but as of now, he annoys the hell out of me...he's more posing and mugging for the camera than he is wrestling.  Oh well.....

4 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Can't believe shitstain won the royal rumble, i have been critical of his for a while because i just do not get the appeal.....i didn't watch it, just got the reports from my kids, but good lord...maybe someday i will come to appreciate him, but as of now, he annoys the hell out of me...he's more posing and mugging for the camera than he is wrestling.  Oh well.....

Not a big fan either...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Braun i think actually has a better voice than Elias too lol

I wanted it to get smashed on him so bad, and when he followed him up the ramp I got excited haha

I agree with Braun's singing voice being better. Everything he does is damned entertaining, regardless of how cheesy and unrealistic it is.

I marked out when Strowman grabbed the base as Elias was going up the ramp. Kinda surprised he smashed it across Elias with the string/neck side down. I'm guessing it was made/adjusted so flimsy it didn't matter.