WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

Didn't see a thread started but us "marks" enjoy discussing what is going on in the world of wrestling so I figured we could have a place to talk about that here

Any thoughts on whats shaping up for a good Wrestlemania season? Do you prefer raw or smackdown? Fast lane is this Sunday, goes Owens retain? Who are your favorites and what rumors Do you hear?

Didn't see a thread started but us "marks" enjoy discussing what is going on in the world of wrestling so I figured we could have a place to talk about that here

Any thoughts on whats shaping up for a good Wrestlemania season? Do you prefer raw or smackdown? Fast lane is this Sunday, goes Owens retain? Who are your favorites and what rumors Do you hear?

My +80 year old, half-blind (macular degen) father prefers I think: Smackdown, he sits 4 inches from TV and watches from the corner of his eyes! Everything else is radio to him! On high volume too! ;-)

My wife's grandmother who died in late 1980s liked wrestling too. She was off the boat from Italy... Would roll down her socks and drink Genesee (Gen-Ah-ZEE... Jaahnny (Johnny) Get me another Gen-Ah-ZEE!) while watching pro-wrestling.

Hope that helps! ;-)

I don't watch every week but keep an eye on it. I was a huge fan up until about 2007.

I mostly watch for Luke Harper since he's from Rochester and saw him on the local indy scene for years. I think a three way between him/Bray/Orton at Mania would be cool.

I'm glad guys like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe are finally in the company. They wasted too many years in TNA.

I get a big kick out of Enzo Amore. He's great on the mic.

I'm glad Angle is getting inducted into the HOF. He was the best performer in WWE around 99-2000, IMO.

And you can't teach that!!!!

I don't watch every week but keep an eye on it. I was a huge fan up until about 2007.

I mostly watch for Luke Harper since he's from Rochester and saw him on the local indy scene for years. I think a three way between him/Bray/Orton at Mania would be cool.

I'm glad guys like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe are finally in the company. They wasted too many years in TNA.

I'm glad Angle is getting inducted into the HOF. He was the best performer in WWE around 99-2000, IMO.

I'm from Rochester as well so am a big Harper fan, he is so agile for a big guy. I watched the attitude era and took a hiatus for awhile and came back a few years ago. Angle was a favorite of mine back and I heard he is supposed to have a bigger role after Wrestlemania perhaps a GM or something

I never got to watch TNA (hard to find when it is on and what channel) but I like what I see from Samoa Joe and Styles esp. it's crazy to think that they were a big feud in TNA and now WWE is making a lot more money off of them

WWF

What does the World Wildlife Foundation have to do with wrestling?? ; -)

I'm not an avid follower like I was in my teens and twenties, but I do like the Deliverance vibe of the family that you take your screen name from.

Here's a pic from a few years ago of my girlfriend and I dressed as the Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth for Halloween. We won top prize at the party we were at.

Oh, Yeahhhhh!

post-2416-0-82507000-1488629985_thumb.jpg

I'm not an avid follower like I was in my teens and twenties, but I do like the Deliverance vibe of the family that you take your screen name from.

Here's a pic from a few years ago of my girlfriend and I dressed as the Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth for Halloween. We won top prize at the party we were at.

Oh, Yeahhhhh!

attachicon.gifIMG_0647.JPG

Awesome costumes man!

Oh, Yeahhhhh!

IMG_0647.JPG

Well done my man!!

@SInow

Big Show says Shaq looks like Jabba the Hutt and his fitness is to blame for cancellation of Wrestlemania match http://on.si.com/2m6q3HX

C6FbVxuXQAAPoJN.jpg

I didn't necessarily care for the match, but I do wonder if it is a work. The big show did bust his ass to lose weight and now he may not have a match at mania so I am sure he is kinda pissed. Edited by Bray Wyatt

Oh, Yeahhhhh!

IMG_0647.JPG

I won't lie, I was hoping for zombie costumes

That video is the best thing to ever grace the interwebs

I can't watch modern day wrestling but I know some

Folks still enjoy it.

In case the newbies haven't seen this gem.

I havent watched that in a long time. Never gets old...

Oh, Yeahhhhh!

IMG_0647.JPG

No comment