Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Like I said, he's either a liar, or a 4 AM weekday drunk.

I'm comfortable with either you wish to call him.

I wish to call him Thurmal. Labels are for jars and the insecure.  If one wishes to expose themselves as any character than who is another to cast a title upon them of judgement?

You lack empathy.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

He deserves to be believed!

That's funny Tom. We have to believe all victims until there is all shreds of proof removed.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You're an idiot.

The you revert to accusations and name calling. Real original. And an idiot, at that.  Did you pay Tom your roaylties?

Your insecurities are showing.  Who gives you any right to say someone is lesser or more than you to announce you're the smartest man in the room, but any mature person knows you're the most insecure.  It's why you project.

Anyway...  Are you still taking me seriously?  You shouldn't be, you dolt.  I had only spoke up because in the experience that I met thurmal he seemed like a good dude, anecdotal, but still ??‍♂️

It's Friday and I'm not working much just waiting until the day ends.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

The you revert to accusations and name calling. Real original. And an idiot, at that.  Did you pay Tom your roaylties?

Your insecurities are showing.  Who gives you any right to say someone is lesser or more than you to announce you're the smartest man in the room, but any mature person knows you're the most insecure.  It's why you project.

Anyway...  Are you still taking me seriously?  You shouldn't be, you dolt.  I had only spoke up because in the experience that I met thurmal he seemed like a good dude, anecdotal, but still ??‍♂️

It's Friday and I'm not working much just waiting until the day ends.

You're an idiot.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

You're an idiot.

And golf is a sport.

Me kikicking youryouryour asssss in ararrrguments isn't a-a-a sssssport, either. In a sssssport it is belbelvelieved babababoth hahahahave a fffightttting chachance.

Gagagagrow up, lalalalittle one one

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Me kikicking youryouryour asssss in ararrrguments isn't a-a-a sssssport, either. In a sssssport it is belbelvelieved babababoth hahahahave a fffightttting chachance.

Gagagagrow up, lalalalittle one one

i only post on PPP when im boozing it up and dont care otherwise, unless im coasting along into the am.

No, Jeff, you deciding to die on a ridiculous hill, defending someone against something they themselves said they did every time they posted here, with time stamps and post quality to match those claims is not you kicking anyone's ass at anything.

It's just you being an idiot.

You serve a useful purpose here, and typically I find you funny; but this isn't either of those things.

I'm done with this particular venture down your dopey rabbit hole.  You can defend stupid and drunk all you'd like; but I happen to think less of you for it.

Do better.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Link? Haha

Page 33 in The Fire Bell thread:

• Thurmal34
  • Members
  • 1,045 posts

OMG can this please stop?

What's with the Reps/Dems?

Can someone grow up?

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump lost this district by a whole heckuva lot. What is going on? I laugh about the #redwave, but if something like this is true...

People just want an administration that does not lie.

An administration that does not seek to eliminate voters...(ummm, hey !@#$ southern clown, what are you afraid of?)

Leadership that actually acknowledges the problems and trade pacts of the day, I.E. TPP, etc.

People just want our leaders to not be stupid.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, Jeff, you deciding to die on a ridiculous hill, defending someone against something they themselves said they did every time they posted here, with time stamps and post quality to match those claims is not you kicking anyone's ass at anything.

It's just you being an idiot.

You serve a useful purpose here, and typically I find you funny; but this isn't either of those things.

I'm done with this particular venture down your dopey rabbit hole.  You can defend stupid and drunk all you'd like; but I happen to think less of you for it.

Do better.

So, you sound defeated.  I'm sorry you took the L so hard.  But, cheer up.  We will always have that night in Frisco and that Taylor Swift albu.