Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Another example of Leftists not having the capacity to think things through. Hilarious.

Princeton: We are racist.

Department of Education: oreally.jpg

I laughed my head off when I read that.  Princeton says they are "embedded" with white supremacists and racists, so the DOJ takes 'em at their word and opens a civil rights investigation.  Since Princeton must certify it is an equal opportunity institution, and they kinda said they are not, now they get to have their undies inspected by the DOJ.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

On 9/15/2020 at 9:58 AM, keepthefaith said:

What is viewed by many as systemic racism is mostly real life self determination playing out. 

....sorry but ending racism is a pipe dream..."racism is an infinite phenomenon with no elimination end game achievable"......racism because of skin color, ethnic racism (look around the world and its existence for thousands of years) or even geographic racism for some ( the US North vs South/Yankees vs Rebs STILL exists)...... you may, MAY make gains towards improving relations, but it will NEVER be eradicated......those "anti feelings" are ingrained forever in the gray matter of many.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The world is populated by tribes of peoples. 
Most of them hate all the other tribes. It’s the DNA of mankind. Deal with it. 

...unfortunately, ethnic racism or even geographic racism ( see my previous description) are not as easily identifiable as skin color racism.....the old adage is "first impression is THE lasting impression".....thus your first visual is skin color.....which carries the MOST political capital......BLM is the epitome of a fraud period..it is "The Gimme Crowd" who says you owe me and does squat....the astute (COUGH) BLM Leader says, "looting is a form of reparations".....I emphasize with the MILLIONS of US blacks who have become educated to whatever level they chose, have successful jobs, entrepreneurial business owners (how many have been destroyed in these riots?)careers and solid nuclear families, only to be lumped into alleged BLM "gimme supporters" because of skin color.....sad inclusion IMO....

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Another example of Leftists not having the capacity to think things through. Hilarious.

Princeton: We are racist.

Department of Education: oreally.jpg

Why do I get the feeling this ends with Princeton being found guilty of Racism against white applicants? 

19 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...unfortunately, ethnic racism or even geographic racism ( see my previous description) are not as easily identifiable as skin color racism.....the old adage is "first impression is THE lasting impression".....thus your first visual is skin color.....which carries the MOST political capital......BLM is the epitome of a fraud period..it is "The Gimme Crowd" who says you owe me and does squat....the astute (COUGH) BLM Leader says, "looting is a form of reparations".....I emphasize with the MILLIONS of US blacks who have become educated to whatever level they chose, have successful jobs, entrepreneurial business owners (how many have been destroyed in these riots?)careers and solid nuclear families, only to be lumped into alleged BLM "gimme supporters" because of skin color.....sad inclusion IMO....

No one speaks about the black racism that is ingrained in their culture. The lighter skinned blacks, mulattos, and High Yellows (Morehouse graduates) absolutely detest the dark skinned African Americans who they despise because of their more crude facial characteristics. 

Ask the Chinese or Koreans how they feel (gutturally) about the Japanese. Ask the Japanese how think of the SE Asian populations. Ask the Brahmans what they think about the outcasts (which includes all Westerners). 
Ask the Poles about their “Ukie” jokes, but don’t share any Pollack jokes with them. 

It goes on and on. The Native American peoples warred and raised against each other. They pillaged, ransacked, and raped their way to power - albeit mostly they were transient victories. 

Racism is over rated and under rated simultaneously.   

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/15/2020 at 9:12 AM, RiotAct said:

the Democratic National Committee.  Skin color right at the forefront of someone’s list of qualifications!!!  PROGRESS, BABY.

The ultimate racism because all white people are racist now, which they FINALLY admitted, but we knew what they really thought. 

Systemic Racism = White Racism

Because other racists can't be racist, they don't have power even when they occupy the Presidency, DOJ and Susan Rice which I listed separately for being such a blatant liar.

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

No one speaks about the black racism that is ingrained in their culture. The lighter skinned blacks, mulattos, and High Yellows (Morehouse graduates) absolutely detest the dark skinned African Americans who they despise because of their more crude facial characteristics. 

Ask the Chinese or Koreans how they feel (gutturally) about the Japanese. Ask the Japanese how think of the SE Asian populations. Ask the Brahmans what they think about the outcasts (which includes all Westerners). 
Ask the Poles about their “Ukie” jokes, but don’t share any Pollack jokes with them. 

It goes on and on. The Native American peoples warred and raised against each other. They pillaged, ransacked, and raped their way to power - albeit mostly they were transient victories. 

Racism is over rated and under rated simultaneously.   

Wow great summation of something that needs to be said. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Math is racist? :wacko:

</snip>

The Mathematical Association of America released a statement Friday claiming both that mathematicians should engage in “uncomfortable conversations” about race, and that policies of from the Trump administration, like the lack of a mask mandate in the United States, are somehow an affront to mathematics. The group concludes with a call for a “pursuit of justice” within math.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Math is racist? :wacko:

</snip>

The Mathematical Association of America released a statement Friday claiming both that mathematicians should engage in “uncomfortable conversations” about race, and that policies of from the Trump administration, like the lack of a mask mandate in the United States, are somehow an affront to mathematics. The group concludes with a call for a “pursuit of justice” within math.

</snip>

Who wants to drive over a bridge engineered and built by people that think math is racist so 2+2=5?  These people are suffering from some group delusion or mental illness.  It's all BS that will suddenly disappear if Biden wins next month.