BBMB Refugee Registry

was Yellowlinesandarmadillos... couldn't remember password so created North Buffalo which I am on Sabrespace.com... think I may have changed my moniker to North Buffalo1 giving me two IDs...

Hmm 1994 so I was 30 now 52... use to live in DC area so I forget when I originally joined... a while ago... fu on the fears... sadness though, Bills never make the playoffs again while I am alive... Hockey... use to be football... Fitz or Trent: who cares, No, mrags stay, Ralph is Dead.

All displaced members of the former Buffalo Bills Message Board will be required to register here in this thread. Please provide the following:

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years;

2. Dates active;

3. City of residence;

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs.

5. List of your fears;

6. List of your turn ons;

7. Fitz or Trent?;

8. Have you ever tried reattata?;

9. mrags should stay. True or False; and

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " ________________.

Compliance with the BBMB Registry grants you full posting rights here at TBD and the status as Probationary Idiot under the DCT Act of 1998. Failure to comply means your status on the Stadium Wall and Off the Wall is invalid and limits you to the un-policed Tribal zones of PPP and MLB.

1-BeastOfTheEast, alias, BillsModerator, Jayhawk, FlaFitz, Neubs,

2-2001-2017

3-Binghamton

4-32

5-T&C becoming a moderator on this site.

6-Betty White naked

7-Pass

8-No

9-True

10-Richie, Potsie and Fonzie's Buddy.

How are game day threads around here? the ones on bbmb were unreadable. Every single play would spawn 5 pages of invective or praise, depending on the result of said play.

Tyrod gains a first down with his feet:

"OMG Tyrod is amazing!!!! The best running QB ever!!!"

to

Tyrod take a sack

"Cut Tyrod after the game. He is not an NFL QB."

For five freaking pages. Until the next play.

Edited by Domdab99

How ate game day threads around here? the ones on bbmb were unreadable. Every single play would spawn 5 pages of invective or praise, depending on the result of said play.

Tyrod gains a first down with his feet:

"OMG Tyrod is amazing!!!! The best running QB ever!!!"

to

Tyrod take a sack

"Cut Tyrod after the game. He is not an NFL QB."

For five freaking pages. Until the next play.

Same here.

Kman for yrs..then shifted to misterbluesky in remembrance of waterbuffalo,which is a long story and you can theme the end.also..somebody stole the majority of the baked hams out of the main fridge at bbmb..this what caused the door lockage.grins

Igotchabakedhamsritehea

Name is FrankReichComeback. I've been around for a while, but couldn't take the BBMB after the moderators would ban you at the drop of a hat. Things got back when I received two infractions for defending myself. Glad that place is GOODBYE

\giphy.gif

Edited by FrankReichComeback#14

How ate game day threads around here?

There's actually a long standing tradition of not starting any new threads during games to prevent exactly what you've described.

There are two options during games:

1) the two threads dedicated solely to the game (one for the first half, another for the second half) gets a lot of action

2) There is also the Shoutbox for real time conversation that always has a sizable crowd during games.

Name is FrankReichComeback. I've been around for a while, but couldn't take the BBMB after the moderators would ban you at the drop of a hat. Things got back when I received two infractions for defending myself. Glad that place is GOODBYE

Another thing you might notice (aside from people giving you grief for starting redundant threads:-) is the lack of annoying gifs that clog up many message boards.

That's really frowned on here

There's actually a long standing tradition of not starting any new threads during games to prevent exactly what you've described.

1) the two threads dedicated solely to the game (one for the first half, another for the second half) gets a lot of action

2) There is also the Shoutbox for real time conversation that always has a sizable crowd during games.

Another thing you might notice (aside from people giving you grief for starting redundant threads:-) is the lack of annoying gifs that clog up many message boards.

Fair enough...

There was some good gif game going on over there, but I post 99% of the time on my phone, and it certainly clogged me up.

With that said, are you or anyone aware of a way to change the number of posts per page? I used to set it to 40 posts, instead of 20, to help keep my data usage down when not at home. I have yet to find that option here.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

There was some good gif game going on over there, but I post 99% of the time on my phone, and it certainly clogged me up.

With that said, are you or anyone aware of a way to change the number of posts per page? I used to set it to 40 posts, instead of 20, to help keep my data usage down when not at home. I have yet to find that option here.

I know that there used to be that option but I cannot find it right now either and am not sure it still exists.

Ask on the Customer Service Board and I imagine you'll get your answer

Derweezy at the bbmb, didn't post a lot, but visited almost every day as I appreciated some of the opinions and insight I found there. Sad it's gone, but if there's a silver lining it forced me to finally register here. Thanks for having me, go Bills!

Guest Diesel-USMC

1. Diesel-USMC

2. 2012 - 2017 BBMB

3. Here and There

4. 18

5. .........have to think

6. Alpaca farts and Nutella

7. Not worth the time.

8. What the **** is that?

9. mrags should stay. True or False; and "Who Cares"

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is "gone but not forgotten".