The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yeah, you may want to stop dancing on the graves of those poor people to (try) and make a false point.

Atlanta already backtracking on these horrible murders as Hate crimes, seems like they were more sexual in nature.

But, you leaped before you knew the facts..............as always.

AND, as to your false premise.

The South African variant.

UK variant.

Brazilian variant.

New York variant.

California variant.

All names used by media, politicians, & scientists — including Dr. Fauci — to describe COVID.

But no “China virus”?

Beijing is grateful for your service.

Yeah, the guy planned to head to Florida to kill more Asians as well... definitely a hate crime.

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, the guy planned to head to Florida to kill more Asians as well... definitely a hate crime.

False.

Man kills sex workers at site he attended.

Blames them for his sex addition.

Tells police it was NOT about race, it was about his sex addiction.

Media and Elected Officials  and lemmings like BillZtime:  It was about race.

You have no honor

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

There is zero evidence the deceased are sex workers.

That is victim blaming.

That is disgusting.

10 minutes ago, 716er said:

If you take the homicidal nut bag's word for it, yes.

They are reporting the homicidal nut bag said it wasn't racially motivated - big difference. 

Spare me your fake outrage.

The oldest trick in the Left's book.

Make outrageous statement about a crime to implicate conservatives to blame,

and then start crying when you are called on it.

Read more than one or two sources about these crimes and then get back to us.

• Like (+1) 1

^ Yikes - talk about trying to fit this into a narrative.

I have yet to place blame.

I'd prefer to wait for the facts before claiming the deceased are sex workers.

I find that vile and racist.

Why would one assume an Asian massage therapist is a sex worker?

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Spare me your fake outrage.

The oldest trick in the Left's book.

Make outrageous statement about a crime to implicate conservatives to blame,

and then start crying when you are called on it.

Read more than one or two sources about these crimes and then get back to us.

Speaks volumes how you are more upset about Dr Seuss and not the ridiculous amount of gun violence in America.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

False.

Man kills sex workers at site he attended.

Blames them for his sex addition.

Tells police it was NOT about race, it was about his sex addiction.

Media and Elected Officials  and lemmings like BillZtime:  It was about race.

You have no honor

Political agendas are vile. This guy is awesome. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, 716er said:

^ Yikes - talk about trying to fit this into a narrative.

I have yet to place blame.

I'd prefer to wait for the facts before claiming the deceased are sex workers.

I find that vile and racist.

Why would one assume an Asian massage therapist is a sex worker?

I think the guy that admitted to the murders said that is why he did it.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/atlanta-shootings-fbi-investigating-killing-of-eight-at-massage-parlors-11615989454

On 3/17/2021 at 5:12 PM, Tenhigh said:

I think it's probably right. Self-hatred because his "addiction" conflicted with his religious beliefs. The kid is mess up, surely.

That said, perhaps he's saying his motivations weren't racial to avoid the hate crime charges? Anyone who says they know for sure or take the murderer at his word at this point probably has an agenda.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I think it's probably right. Self-hatred because his "addiction" conflicted with his religious beliefs. The kid is mess up, surely.

That said, perhaps he's saying his motivations weren't racial to avoid the hate crime charges? Anyone who says they know for sure or take the murderer at his word at this point probably has an agenda.

taking a murder at his word about motivation is taking the obvious evidence, anyone who says the murderer is lying about motivation without evidence is working from an agenda.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

taking a murder at his word about motivation is taking the obvious evidence, anyone who says the murderer is lying about motivation without evidence is working from an agenda.

Florida is amazing.... lmao

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

With 8 (non second degree) murder counts which are each life sentences to death penalty, what would it matter? 

https://pjmedia.com/uncategorized/tyler-o-neil/2021/03/21/leftist-media-bias-is-a-threat-to-democracy-judge-warns-in-scathing-dissent-n1433938

TYLER O’NEIL: Leftist Media Bias Is a Threat to Democracy, Judge Warns in Scathing Dissent.

“The increased power of the press is so dangerous today because we are very close to one-party control of these institutions,” Silberman warned. “Our court was once concerned about the institutional consolidation of the press leading to a ‘bland and homogenous’ marketplace of ideas. It turns out that ideological consolidation of the press (helped along by economic consolidation) is the far greater threat.”

“Although the bias against the Republican Party—not just controversial individuals—is rather shocking today, this is not new; it is a long-term, secular trend going back at least to the ’70s. (I do not mean to defend or criticize the behavior of any particular politician). Two of the three most influential papers (at least historically), The New York Times and The Washington Post, are virtually Democratic Party broadsheets. And the news section of The Wall Street Journal leans in the same direction,” Silberman noted. He added that these papers set the “orientation” of coverage for the Associated Press and most large papers across the country.

“Nearly all television—network and cable—is a Democratic Party trumpet,” the judge added. “Even the government-supported National Public Radio follows along.”

Silberman also noted the tremendous influence “Silicon Valley” enjoys over “the distribution of news. And it similarly filters news delivery in ways favorable to the Democratic Party.” He cited Facebook’s and Twitter’s actions to suppress The New York Post‘s bombshell story about Joe Biden’s involvement with Hunter Biden’s notorious foreign deals.

Read the whole thing.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Project Veritas Pulled Some Stunning Admissions Out of the New York Times

American Thinker, by Grant Baker

Weeks after the New York Times failed in its motion to dismiss Project Veritas's defamation suit, the NYT was forced to answer the allegations in writing. The answers were recently made public. Though carefully tailored to reveal as little as possible, the answers betray incredible insight as to how the "Newspaper of Record" works behind the scenes, as well as the division of labor in the manufacturing of American political propaganda.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/04/project_veritas_pulled_some_stunning_admissions_out_of_the_new_york_times.html