The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Wouldn’t it be awesome if we actually had a media we could trust to share the news and facts? Especially during a crisis like the coronavirus? Imagine how much better off the country would be if we had more of this from Brit Hume and less of the constant harping and ridiculous drama that is terrifying millions of Americans from the so-called media.

Wait, what? Actual facts from actual experts? Get out of town!

Take a gander.

It goes on for four more posts.

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Anybody see the dumbass reporter who asked Trump if he was going to call Obama or Bush for help? Really?

I can hear it now. "Barack, can you help me out on this?" Trump thinking, "whatever he says I'll do the opposite and I'm sure to do the right thing". 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I liked how he answered. 

What shows the blatant bias is that the reporter never even thought to ask if Obama or Bush had volunteered their assistance! These reporters are swamp creatures that don’t know they’re living in mud. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

How about the conversation about Mitt Romney having the virus (later heard he was just in isolation).

Trump: "oh. Romney has the virus. I'm sorry."

Reporter: "Are you being sarcastic"

Really?

I’m the last one to side with the media, but the President was being a bit snarky in his response. With that said, I’ve not heard much about Romney so I sort of wonder if the question was asked to invoke a snarky retort.

37 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m the last one to side with the media, but the President was being a bit snarky in his response. With that said, I’ve not heard much about Romney so I sort of wonder if the question was asked to invoke a snarky retort.

Maybe the media should be spending their time asking the dems why they are trying to take advantage of this crisis and hold hostage an economic bill in order to slip in their personal agenda. The nation is facing a crisis that is for real. The dems have failed miserably to rise to the occasion. 

• Like (+1) 1