The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

The MSM doesn't have to portray Covid Donnie as the pathological liar,  misogynistic bully, and pathetic coward.  He does that all by himself.  He decided to take advantage of the opportunity for free air time to get his message out to millions of 60 Minutes viewers, and he revealed the truth that he has no "message" except that he's a pathological liar,  misogynistic bully, and pathetic coward with absolutely no substance.   After telling Leslie Stahl that he wanted Obamacare gone and had a "great" health care plan to replace it that he would reveal "soon" and after he walked out on the interview, Covid Donnie sent his sycophant Kayleigh McEnany out with a huge tomb that was supposed to be the outline of his health care plan but turned out to be nothing more than a collection of exec orders and other bull manure but not even a rough outline of a health care plan.

:lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:   

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

You don't have to work as hard when you're winning. Trump's entire legacy is circling the drain with his bank account and his freedom from prison.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You don't have to work as hard when you're winning. Trump's entire legacy is circling the drain with his bank account and his freedom from prison.

Unless Trump wins again (I give him 50/50).

Then what?

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Unless Trump wins again (I give him 50/50).

Then what?

I'm no fan of Biden. I didn't and won't vote for him. That said, Biden is leading in 10/12 of the most competitive states. 

If Trump wins look for a deeper recession, civil unrest, food shortages, Covid deaths, etc. The legacy is going to be very bad regardless.

• Like (+1) 2

Looks like the American people got tired of how Trump was "Portrayed" by the media...

On 11/2/2020 at 11:13 PM, B-Man said:

I THINK THIS MEANS THAT INSTRUCTIONS HAVE ALREADY GONE OUT FROM THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN TO THE NETWORK ELECTION-CALLERS:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-02-at-8.50.21-PM.png

“Under no scenario.” So if Trump carries every state by 70%, still no call? That’s what this says.

This seems to be the first right thing you ever posted. 

50 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Just think of what the election results would have been if the media reported the facts and let the people draw their own conclusions, instead of leading the witness with headlines that sound like they were written by teenage girls!

Yeah, they should follow the President's lead, like when he declared he won the election and there's no need to count more votes.

Just the facts, man...not trying to mislead anyone... 🙄

Who's acting like a teenage girl?

• 4 months later...

Yeah, you may want to stop dancing on the graves of those poor people to (try) and make a false point.

Atlanta already backtracking on these horrible murders as Hate crimes, seems like they were more sexual in nature.

But, you leaped before you knew the facts..............as always.

AND, as to your false premise.

The South African variant.

UK variant.

Brazilian variant.

New York variant.

California variant.

All names used by media, politicians, & scientists — including Dr. Fauci — to describe COVID.

But no “China virus”?

Beijing is grateful for your service.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1