The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

“The baby is born, the mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully, and then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby.” Trump then put on an incredulous tone. “You hear late term, but this is where the baby is born, it’s there, it’s wrapped, that’s it,” Trump said as he made a guillotine motion with his hand, as if he were implying that the baby’s head would be sliced off.

I just can't resist.

In the Democrat version of this, the baby is not born.

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Mainstream Media Covering Trump Needs to Swap Diapers for Big Boy Pants. 

“What’s been going on since Sunday is more pathetic than media malpractice. It’s a gaggle of emotional midgets in the midst of a snot-bubbling, diaper-filling tantrum that is utterly contemptible. I might be just a little sympathetic to it if they hadn’t been doing it for four years already. We’re beyond ‘Boy Who Cried Wolf’ at this point, we’re in ‘let these miserable little brats cry themselves dry’ territory now.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

I just can't resist.

In the Democrat version of this, the baby is not born.

In the Trump version, it's on the books as murder.

More importantly, it's yet another blatant lie by Trump. Yeah, it's only one of his 25,000 lies, but it’s still a lie.

I also know that Trump supporters don't care how much he lies, because they are amoral.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/7/2020 at 1:44 PM, B-Man said:

I actually want to defend the commentator for the VP debate, she seemed to at least try to be fair. In fact she was criticized by many for not assisting Kamala. Everyone brings a bias into the room but she did better than Wallace 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I actually want to defend the commentator for the VP debate, she seemed to at least try to be fair. In fact she was criticized by many for not assisting Kamala. Everyone brings a bias into the room but she did better than Wallace 

Yes, but not a high bar. And it's too bad one has to commend the media nowadays for making some effort to actually do their jobs.

• Like (+1) 1