The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just hoping you enjoyed watching Q+ tonight (isn't that what you guys call him? See, I've been studying you like an anthropologist studies a New Guinean cargo cult).

Such mastery of the facts, of the art of debate.

Just the kind of man to save us all.

No response though... as I said, you’re a special kind of stupid. :lol: 

22 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dude...it's THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE.  Do you think he throws the intel community under the bus to the f**** SENATE without prejudice?

Put down the shovel before you dig the hole any deeper.

Oh, let him dig. I want to see how far he goes.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He was the political hack who replaced Dan Coats. So there is that to consider when he presents dubious Russian intel in service of a political agenda.

Asking again, if it was dubious Russian intel, why did the head of the CIA personally brief the sitting POTUS on it?

Just now, fansince88 said:

He who?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ratcliffe_(American_politician)

President Donald Trump announced on July 28, 2019, that he intended to nominate Ratcliffe to replace Dan Coats as Director of National Intelligence.[7][8] Ratcliffe withdrew after Republican senators raised concerns about him, former intelligence officials said he might politicize intelligence, and media revealed Ratcliffe's embellishments regarding his prosecutorial experience in terrorism and immigration cases.[9][10][11][12]

On February 28, 2020, President Trump announced that he would again nominate Ratcliffe to be Director of National Intelligence,[13] and after Senate approval,[14] he resigned from the House,[15] and was sworn in on May 26.

- Republican committee members feared "he might politicize intelligence ..."

Ya think?

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ratcliffe_(American_politician)

President Donald Trump announced on July 28, 2019, that he intended to nominate Ratcliffe to replace Dan Coats as Director of National Intelligence.[7][8] Ratcliffe withdrew after Republican senators raised concerns about him, former intelligence officials said he might politicize intelligence, and media revealed Ratcliffe's embellishments regarding his prosecutorial experience in terrorism and immigration cases.[9][10][11][12]

On February 28, 2020, President Trump announced that he would again nominate Ratcliffe to be Director of National Intelligence,[13] and after Senate approval,[14] he resigned from the House,[15] and was sworn in on May 26.

- Republican committee members feared "he might politicize intelligence ..."

Ya think?

Why are you telling me this? Did I ask you to tell me this? 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Didn't you ask "he who?"

So I told you who.

You learned something. Say thank you! 

All I learned is you love to throw out a lot of useless info that people don't care about. I didn't start this conversation with you, did I.... 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GG said:

Asking again, if it was dubious Russian intel, why did the head of the CIA personally brief the sitting POTUS on it?

...,anybody know if there is an expiration date on the "Russian Card" or is it infinite like the "Race Card"?...just askin'.................

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

You asked a question. I answered it.

Generally the person who asks a question is thought to be "starting" a conversation.

you made a statement directly at me. I had no idea what you were talking about. use the arrows above to see the beginning of this conversation between the two of us started with you

Just now, fansince88 said:

you made a statement directly at me. I had no idea what you were talking about. use the arrows above to see the beginning of this conversation between the two of us started with you

Sorry to have enlightened you. 

I will allow you to carry on your highly entertaining exchange of insults with another poster.

HINT: if you want to carry on those intimate conversations, it is best done somewhere other than an open forum.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Sorry to have enlightened you. 

I will allow you to carry on your highly entertaining exchange of insults with another poster.

HINT: if you want to carry on those intimate conversations, it is best done somewhere other than an open forum.

I was replying to @Alaska Darin. I admire his intelligence and the way he was putting you to shame wit for wit.