The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Last Tuesday, 7/28, 20/20 ran a story "American Catastrophe: How we got here."   I thought I would learn something watching it and even DVR'ed it.  It can be seen on Youtube in parts.  Here is the link to part 1.  I think there are 3 or 4 parts.  I did learn something watching it, unfortunately I will have to watch it again to remember what it was. 

It is a great piece of unbiased reporting!   /s

MSNBC producer resigns from network with scathing letter:

They block 'diversity of thought' and 'amplify fringe voices'

"This cancer risks human lives, even in the middle of a pandemic. The primary focus quickly became what Donald Trump was doing (poorly) to address the crisis, rather than the science itself. As new details have become available about antibodies, a vaccine, or how COVID actually spreads, producers still want to focus on the politics. Important facts or studies get buried," Pekary explained.  "This cancer risks our democracy, even in the middle of a presidential election.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Democrats and media pushing Trump = Hitler and Mussolini as never before

by Thomas Lifson

Original Article

There is more than a whiff of desperation in the re-emergence of the thermonuclear bomb of hysterical rhetoric, that President Trump is just like (or even worse than!) Hitler.

Never mind the absence of death camps — the very fact that his enemies are free to employ the most irresponsible and vile language against him without disappearing in the dead of night refutes the charge.

Yet we have taxpayer-funded PBS and NPR pushing the comparison hard ("Trump is the most dangerous figure in human history"), and, on the same weekend, the man who handed the Democrats' nomination to Biden

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Nothing to see here.  Just a CIA puff piece on Communist China.

On the plus side the sculpture isn't bad.  Also, I knew Trudeau did blackface but hadn't realized he also did asianface. 

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1