The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

@Deranged Rhino, welcome back! Your takes all still suck, but missed ya( for the most part)   Was just coming here to post the Portnoy interview. 

wish I know how to post pictures, would post them of Portnoy at our tailgate playing flip up last year!

Thanks, my friend :beer: 

I would love to see those!! 

FOX decided to join the organized chaos across the country.

Make no mistake now, from the start of the Kung Flu till FOX’s disingenuous gaffe, this all is a coordinated hit job to force panicked citizens into voting for Creepy Joe this November.

They could care less about killing off Americans because they think they will gain lots of votes per every American killed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

FOX decided to join the organized chaos across the country.

Make no mistake now, from the start of the Kung Flu till FOX’s disingenuous gaffe, this all is a coordinated hit job to force panicked citizens into voting for Creepy Joe this November.

They could care less about killing off Americans because they think they will gain lots of votes per every American killed.

Remember who's on the board of Fox now, Paul Ryan. 

Remember that Paul Ryan was forced from public office due to the dirt on him. Remember that Paul Ryan was deeply involved in the coup attempt. Remember that the Murdoch kids do not share the ideologies of their father (for better and worse). 

Fox is still establishment news, just as bad as the rest. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other words: The chaos will continue, even escalate, if you don't do what we want you to do, rubes! 

Fascists can't help but expose themselves as fascists in times like these. It's going to make November all the more hilarious. 

So Trump is dividing the country by... forcing Democrats to incite riots by not letting them seize power and run the country into the ground?

Ok then.

tenor.gif?itemid=5010899

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember who's on the board of Fox now, Paul Ryan. 

Remember that Paul Ryan was forced from public office due to the dirt on him. Remember that Paul Ryan was deeply involved in the coup attempt. Remember that the Murdoch kids do not share the ideologies of their father (for better and worse). 

Fox is still establishment news, just as bad as the rest. 

If FOX decides to censor their 3 prime time hosts, even though they get monsters ratings, they will be officially done.

Is FOX going to enter the world of “Get woke, go broke”?

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other words: The chaos will continue, even escalate, if you don't do what we want you to do, rubes! 

Fascists can't help but expose themselves as fascists in times like these. It's going to make November all the more hilarious. 

At this point. The only response is bring it.

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, LB3 said:

@Deranged Rhino Thanks for posting the Portnoy videos. I came here to do that. Totally humanizing.

Our very own Big Cat wasn't too happy about this move. Part of me understands that he feels hurt about being out of the loop. He also hasn't let his politics get into his Barstool persona that often.

I just don't think he would have cared one bit if it was Obama. His posting history here makes this all seem disingenuous. What he really wanted to say is "Orange man bad!"

Edited by LB3
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Our very own Big Cat wasn't too happy about this move. Part of me understands that he feels hurt about being out of the loop. He also hasn't let his politics get into his Barstool persona that often.

I just don't think he would have cared one bit if it was Obama. His posting history here makes this all seem disingenuous. What he really wanted to say is "Orange man bad!"

He contradicts himself. Is he upset that Dave didn't ask hard questions? Wouldn't it be political if he did? It wasn't really a political interview. I think you are correct that if it was Obama he would have been ok with it, or if he buried Trump with gotchas he would have been ok.

Also, he was upset because he just wants to do funny and be entertaining. I found his whimpering fairly entertaining. So, Big Cat, keep your head up buckaroo... mission accomplished. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, LB3 said:

I do not listen to the show. I do catch clips on twitter and YouTube. I did watch the Trump interview. 

As a non-listener, this sounded like a lot of repetitive butt hurt to me. 

For all I know he is entitled to the butt hurt. Maybe he is a major shareholder in the company that bought them? Maybe they have a “Three Amigos” rule? I do not know their internal hierarchy, so this is simply what I heard in that 10 minutes - he was pissed at not being consulted and wants all their fans to know it. (It could also be a little, “Hey, don’t blame me. It wasn’t my idea.”)

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is she supposed to be a "journalist!?"  Those questions tell us all we need to know about MSNBC.

And the first comments under that tweet that twitter is boosting are absolutely insane. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Is she supposed to be a "journalist!?"  Those questions tell us all we need to know about MSNBC.

And the first comments under that tweet that twitter is boosting are absolutely insane. 

It's not even subtle anymore. Not that it was very subtle before, but they really think people are stupid. 

"Let's talk about that black unemployment rate, it's at 16% right now" -- as if people aren't aware of the black swan. 

I am looking for the full clip because I hope he asked her to cite the unemployment rate in January of this year.

• Like (+1) 3