The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Yeh NYT times has gone the way of Fox News I dont read or watch either.  I check a variety of news sources to see what might be credible.  WSJ has some credible stuff though not always,  Bloomberg seems ok but still has meh stuff. Journal of Econ pretty good.  The Hill reports both sides stuff so take with a grain of salt.

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Ditto. I clearly hear the words "don't want to engage" at the end of her muffled voice but not much else.

They are talking over each other.

I can’t understand a word to begin with.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I am not defending any hack journalist by any means, but I don’t hear “lying biotch” in there.

Maybe my hearing sucks now though.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"yanny" or "laurel"

i am freaking old, cant make "lying B word" or "dont want to engage"...maybe they really said lets get drinks at 5?

• Haha (+1) 3

15 hours ago, njbuff said:

Ok, so how did we get "lying biotch" from "ok, you don't wanna engage"?

This makes no sense.

Well, the first is from a headline/tweet deliberately trying to rile up conservatives based on what amounts to a bad lip reading video. The second is what the woman claims to have said and, anecdotally, what I hear her saying when I listen to the audio.

And for what it's worth I would prefer not to defend members of the white house press because my opinion of them is generally very low.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
  • Like (+1) 2