The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

I know that this is not technically about Trump but it says it all about liberal cities, when things go wrong they have no idea how to deal with it, even when they are the ones who cause it. The fact this is the NYT just makes it better because they try to make it sound not that bad despite being honest for most of it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lost-control-minneapolis-leaders-failed-141407152.html

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

WaPo being WaPo:

What an absolute piece of ***** fish wrap this is. "Time to reconsider...depending on the outcome of the November election when we reserve the right to reverse course"

!@#$ them.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What an absolute piece of ***** fish wrap this is. "Time to reconsider...depending on the outcome of the November election when we reserve the right to reverse course"

!@#$ them.

Good point. If Biden wins the country will go from zero to FAN*****INGTASTIC overnight. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

I’m not yet sure what this is in reference to, but I am looking forward to finding out:

“Unhinged POTUS threatens violence against peaceful, award-winning news station”

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

I had wondered why Kellyanne Conway had disappeared for a while until she reappeared with extensive plastic surgery.

I hope she didn't use the same doctor Pelosi uses. You'd think with all the money she's stole she could get a better set of dentures.

On 7/5/2020 at 10:37 AM, bilzfancy said:

I hope she didn't use the same doctor Pelosi uses. You'd think with all the money she's stole she could get a better set of dentures.

She simply used a product like Plexiderm. I saw her on consecutive days, one with eye bags and the next day without them. 

Edited by 3rdnlng

GASLIGHTING WITH THE GRAY LADY: 

The New York Times Tries to Rewrite Very Recent History

A news story referring to ‘isolated incidents of violence’ ignores the paper’s own coverage of the riots and looting that broke out after George Floyd’s death.

Related: ‘We Are Living In Parallel Universes:’ Ted Cruz Unloads On NYT Over Rushmore Speech Coverage.