The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If it were, then Joe has more than enough ground to launch a libel suit, doesn't he? But he won't... why? 

(Because he fears discovery)

Go back to being a net drain on this community. It's the only thing you do well. 

They fear something. Remember it was just last week Mika wanted Jack to pull Trump's twitter account.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If anyone watched Biden making those comments then there is no question that they were not a joke. Facial expressions people.

You’re straining to see something that isn’t there.  Sad!

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why do you ever bother to post here? Your content is worthless. 

It’s nice to see you had something to add besides your usual palate of hoaxy right-wing nonsense.  That’s an improvement.  A microscopic one, but still an improvement. 

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s nice to see you had something to add besides your usual palate of hoaxy right-wing nonsense.  That’s an improvement.  A microscopic one, but still an improvement. 

Yeah, because what the left and MSM has pushed the last 4 years or so has been so truthful

Give me a fvcking break.

You and the the other Trump-hating trolls really need to get a life.

It's fine to hate Trump. I get it. But the over-the-top hateful bvllshit is fvcking nauseating.

Are you and the others going to continue to be psychopaths if Trump wins re-election?

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Yeah, because what the left and MSM has pushed the last 4 years or so has been so truthful

Give me a fvcking break.

You and the the other Trump-hating trolls really need to get a life.

It's fine to hate Trump. I get it. But the over-the-top hateful bvllshit is fvcking nauseating.

Are you and the others going to continue to be psychopaths if Trump wins re-election?

Fake news.  I’m not a psychopath. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In case people aren't aware of what the press secretary is referencing... 

He was ***** her. 

It was known. 

It was used to try to blackmail him... then she dies... in his office. 

I’ve read people within the last week being reminded of this write, “wait, that wasn’t a joke?” It’s amazing how things get “lost” due to the media over the years...

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2