The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion. I’ll always fight for your right to express it.

Can you enlighten us on what you’d like him to have ‘accomplished’?  

Been in office three years and its still Obama's fault.... worst leader in our lifetime.

obama-did-trump-a-sharpie-dont-mix-23042

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

To quote you...LMAO

Obama didn’t even know that leaders are the ones out front. He thought they were the ones in the back....Leading From Behind! Clueless Idiot

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-react

Photo shopped, you cheap huckster.

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can you enlighten us on what you’d like him to have ‘accomplished’?  

C'mon man, if you ignore all the stuff Trump's administration has accomplished, he hasn't done jack crap!

EMETIC ALERT !

#JOURNALISM: 

“Tight white polo shirts,” “perfectly weathered face”: Holed up in coronavirus quarantine, love-starved NYC female writers churn out Andrew Cuomo bodice-rippers. 

“Like a velveteen gravity blanket for my soul, the second I see this man’s perfectly weathered face and tousled curls, the moment his Pacino-like accent fills my living room with its mafia-like authority, my blood pressure drops, my breasts seem to perk up on their own, and a tingly feeling of optimism washes over my imprisoned body as I think to myself… I think we’re gonna be okay….”

The group who names MSNBC as their main news source is far more likely than the Fox News group to answer correctly that the coronavirus originated in nature rather than a laboratory and that it will take a year or more for a vaccine to become available. On both questions, the portion in the CNN group to answer correctly falls between the MSNBC and Fox News numbers.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Guess it really doesn’t matter anyways, the only ones watching those channels are people who already hate the president or people at airports.

and there aren’t many people at airports

• Like (+1) 2