The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Yeah! Need more pandemics! Awesome for what’s important to him, ratings. ***** dork. 

I would appeal to the mods to have your account shut down.  You only produce vile content.  Your posts do nothing to promote a stable emotionally healthy society when we badly need it to happen.  By the way you should go to Easter Mass if only to start down a path of redemption for your soul......while there still is time to do so.

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I would appeal to the mods to have your account shut down.  You only produce vile content.  Your posts do nothing to promote a stable emotionally healthy society when we badly need it to happen.  By the way you should go to Easter Mass if only to start down a path of redemption for your soul......while there still is time to do so.

Don't pay any mind to him.

Especially in this time of crisis, leftists have NOTHING to offer, so it is best to pay no mind to them whatsoever. Again, they offer nothing productive.

They do nothing but bash and they offer ZERO solutions.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Snowflake! 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Missed the point GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Nope. It’s all about ratings, no matter how he frames it. 

32 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

DNR (Do Not Respond) Without attention he will shrivel up and die.

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...from one of my employees whose wife is a school teacher (I CAN'T make this up).......parents are calling her pleading with," can you call my child about the importance about doing their work at home now?.....they won't listen to me"......FAILED "Parenting 101" IMO......

We homeschooled my son the past three years before putting him in a charter high school this year, and he slid right in to the shutdown. We didn't blink about it until one of his teachers sent out an email to all the parents and students, wondering why only a couple of students are doing the work. He literally had to write "I can SEE when you log in to do your work! You're not on vacation."

Kinda funny.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

We homeschooled my son the past three years before putting him in a charter high school this year, and he slid right in to the shutdown. We didn't blink about it until one of his teachers sent out an email to all the parents and students, wondering why only a couple of students are doing the work. He literally had to write "I can SEE when you log in to do your work! You're not on vacation."

Kinda funny.

It's interesting what different types of schools do.

A friend was telling me on Friday that her son (who is in private school) has to be in front of his computer from 8:30am to 3:30 pm for class via Skype. Attendance is not optional. Her husband is a teacher at a rural public school (something like 1/3 of the students don't have significant access to the internet from home.) He has to check in with his students each day by calling them individually. He is only allowed to review topics already taught this year; he cannot teach or assign them anything new.