The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trish Regan Out at Fox Business After Coronavirus Comments

Regan’s show was pulled earlier this month after she stated the coronavirus was “another attempt to impeach the president”

</snip>

But it's ok for the dumbazz liberal media to say whatever the fvck they want with no consequences whatsoever?

I am not one for calling for people's jobs because you can simply just change the channel if you don't like somebody, but this is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

But it's ok for the dumbazz liberal media to say whatever the fvck they want with no consequences whatsoever?

I am not one for calling for people's jobs because you can simply just change the channel if you don't like somebody, but this is ridiculous.

She was on point with everything she said. Looked forward to her being on 

fox sat night, man she has a sexy sultry voice.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Nanker said:

What possessed you to bring up this briefing by Grand Wizard Trump who spoke out against the benevolent Antifa and Occupy Democrats in the worst clash of cultures since the Beverly Hillbillies met Jane Hathaway and Milburn Drysdale? 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

It seems to me that hate crimes actually went down since his election (while hoax hate crimes skyrocketed).  Also, riots by groups like BLM and mass shooting, including school shootings, seem to be down as well.  Though I don't have the stats on any of this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

As much as detest Trump's tweeting, I think sometimes it's a necessary evil to the extent that no one else can take up his fight with a bully pulpit of relative size.

The left is notoriously taking his comments out of context and turning them into bits of nastiness, and this is just a byproduct of Trump's extemporaneous nature. But they have done this with GOP presidents for years. The beat the snotschitt out of Bush during Katrina...and he never fought back.

The MI governor is a perfect example. She's completely talking out her ass, and by Trump fighting back, the light is cast on her incompetence and ultimately she starts walking back her nonsense simply because people HAD to pick a little deeper and realize she was full of crap.

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

As much as detest Trump's tweeting, I think sometimes it's a necessary evil to the extent that no one else can take up his fight with a bully pulpit of relative size.

The left is notoriously taking his comments out of context and turning them into bits of nastiness, and this is just a byproduct of Trump's extemporaneous nature. But they have done this with GOP presidents for years. The beat the snotschitt out of Bush during Katrina...and he never fought back.

The MI governor is a perfect example. She's completely talking out her ass, and by Trump fighting back, the light is cast on her incompetence and ultimately she starts walking back her nonsense simply because people HAD to pick a little deeper and realize she was full of crap.

Trump's tweets are his biggest strength and biggest weakness all at once. 

But they're only a weakness because of the media's complicity in the partisan game of "gotcha" they've been waging since 2017 -- most of it done under false pretenses. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Watching her brain break in real time is a joy. 

Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

She should worry more about looking like a water buffalo than tweeting stupid shyt about the President.

• Like (+1) 1