The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Guess our friends in the traditional media are starting to see the writing on the wall in that House Democrats have failed to build any case that would remove Trump from office because BOY HOWDY, they are really working hard with their ‘anonymous sources’ to find new outrageous things to accuse the president of doing.

Currently #TakeHerOut and #HeadOnAPike are both trending.

We’re not even kidding.

All they had to do was not be insane …

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Nanker said:

650178831_Untitled2.thumb.png.0201365bc9a569d8b8b435e9dd6a39d1.png650178831_Untitled2.thumb.png.0201365bc9a569d8b8b435e9dd6a39d1.png

Too bad there wasn't a straight razor in his hand.

lol, i rewound it a number of times trying to get the full gist of the emotion(s) he was displaying. let's just say, he wasn't a happy camper until, 'he was caught'.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

lol, i rewound it a number of times trying to get the full gist of the emotion(s) he was displaying. let's just say, he wasn't a happy camper until, 'he was caught'.

Little known fact: That's the same signal George would give Epstein with regards to the child who had massaged him once it was over. :ph34r:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

.....whoa!......you mean once you're in you're NOT a protected species?........so the parasitic, protected gooberment employees could never by a big part of the 'BLOAT "problem?.....private sector model certainly sucks then..............

Published 40 mins ago

Trump on Yovanovitch ouster: 'I have a right to hire and fire ambassadors'

President Trump told Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" in an exclusive interview Friday that he did not instruct indicted Rudy Giuliani business associate Lev Parnas to engineer the removal of Marie Yovanovitch from the post of U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, but added: "I have a right to hire and fire ambassadors."

"Were you relying on Lev Parnas to get rid of your Ambassador [Yovanovitch?" Raymond Arroyo asked Trump.

"No, no, but I have a lot of people and he's somebody that I guess, based on pictures that I see, goes to fundraisers," the president said of Parnas, before adding: "But I am not a fan of that ambassador."

The president was responding to an ABC report which claimed Trump told a group that included Parnas and his associate Igor Fruman in April 2018 that he wanted Yovanovitch removed "tomorrow."

"Get rid of her!" Trump purportedly told the group during a recorded dinner conversation. "Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it."

"But were you telling Parnas to get rid of her?" Arroyo asked. "I mean, you have a State Department."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-on-yovanovitch-i-have-a-right-to-hire-and-fire-ambassadors

Worth repeating, with today's constant complaints that the media is "under attack"

Reminder: not only does the First Amendment not give you protection from criticism, it helps ensure it happens.

• Like (+1) 3

On 1/24/2020 at 11:42 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

That wasn't my take on this article at all.   It was a lengthy defense for their Russia reporting, because everything that has been uncovered since the original story ran, has actually been a huge Russia disinformation campaign that started in 2015 & 2016 to try to shift the blame to Ukraine. 

You see it wasn't the DEM operatives who fell for Russian disinformation about Trump, it was Trump's team that fell for Russian disinformation that Ukraine was behind all of the shenanigans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Worth repeating, with today's constant complaints that the media is "under attack"

Reminder: not only does the First Amendment not give you protection from criticism, it helps ensure it happens.

Well....if “Mollie” says something....I Am Listening,

24 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Well....if “Mollie” says something....I Am Listening,

TH3 again demonstrating that he is not a serious poster.

ANYONE who reads in America today knows who Mollie is...............

Mollie Ziegler Hemingway (born circa 1974[1]) is an American author, columnist and political commentator.[2] She is a senior editor at the online magazine The Federalist.  Her work has been published in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Los Angeles Times, 

The Guardian, TheWashingtonPost, CNN, RealClearPolitics, and National Review.[4][5]

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I mean -- I understand misspeaking on air while reading a prompter, but I don't know how you mistakenly say a hard N when you're trying for a soft LA. 

MSNBC in a nutshell. 

She will be out of a job.

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I mean -- I understand misspeaking on air while reading a prompter, but I don't know how you mistakenly say a hard N when you're trying for a soft LA. 

MSNBC in a nutshell.

I’m not with you on this one.  My assumption is she erroneously started to say “Los Angeles Nicks”, realized she was screwing up big time and attempted a correction that ended horribly.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m not with you on this one.  My assumption is she erroneously started to say “Los Angeles Nicks”, realized she was screwing up big time and attempted a correction that ended horribly.  

It's MSNBC.  The talking head didn't really say the Los Angeles N*ggers.  The Russians hacked their feed and Deep Faked her voice.  And anyone who disagrees is colluding with the Russians

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2